Messed Up

"Its freezing, Kitty! Why are we having a party outside?" Jasmine asked as Kitty pulled out an outfit for Jasmine.

"Its a bonfire party! Those ones are so much fun!" Kitty tossed a pair of black leggings and a burgundy sweater to Jasmine.

"But they aren't fun if I'm freezing my butt off." Jasmine laid back on the bed.

"You'll be fine. Maybe Harry'll keep you warm." Kitty winked.

"He's a friend!" Jasmine giggled and hit Kitty with a pillow.

"I'll be in the backyard where the party is. Come out when you're ready." Kitty giggled as she walked through the door.

Jasmine huffed and got dressed. She added a pair of black boots before leaving.

Jasmine didn't know what to do. She just stood off to the side of the party, letting her mind wander.

"Jazz!" Peter ran over to Jasmine, putting his hands on her shoulders. "You need talk to Alex. He's upset and won't even drink anything." Jasmine's hand and pulled her into the crowd.

"No! Peter!" Jasmine protested and tried to break free of his grip. "Peter! I don't want to!"

"Go talk to him!" Peter urged.

"Peter! I don't want to!" Jasmine tried to pull away from him but she couldn't.

"Yes you do!" Peter pulled Jasmine in front of him then pushed him into Alex. The force caused both of them to hit the ground; Jasmine on top of Alex.

Jasmine pushed herself off of his chest, but locked eyes with his blue ones.

"Hello, beautiful." Jasmine found herself unable to break Alex's gaze. Everyone was watching by now, and especially Lilly.

"I-I'm sorry." Jasmine whispered and stood up. She made it outside of the crowd before anyone grabbed her hand. Jasmine turned to see it was Harry.

"Are you okay?"

"Yeah." Jasmine nodded, brushing her blonde hair back. "I'm such an idiot."

"No you're not, don't say that." Harry put an arm around her shoulders and walked her around for a while while they talked.

Kitty managed to drag Jasmine back into the crowd and Jasmine pulled Harry. They both ended up awkwardly dancing together.

Lilly was watching with an envious filled gaze. She hated how Jasmine got the now hottest boy at the school; Harry Styles. Lilly didn't know Harry was a SHIELD SHADOW. But she knew she didn't want Jasmine to be with anyone. She didn't like the cry baby girl who wanted help from everyone and sympathy from everyone. Then an idea popped into her head.

If Jasmine were to embarrass herself in front of the whole school, no one would want to be friends with her and everyone would laugh at her. . . .

Jasmine giggled as Harry twirled her in a fast circle. As Jasmine began to loose her balance, Harry caught her, chuckling as a bright pink rose to her cheeks.

"Let's go get a drink." Harry kept an arm around Jasmine as they walked towards the drink table.

"Hey, Jazz?" Lilly tapped Jasmine on her shoulder.

Just as Jasmine turned around, Lilly pretended to trip and spilt her drink all over Jasmine.

"Oh! I'm so sorry! Not." Lilly smirked and twirled her hair between her fingers.

"Lilly!" Kitty, Bobby, Peter, Alex, and every other student circled the girls.

"That's not nice!"

"You're a cruel bitch!" Kitty yelled.

"Excuse me! It's not my fault she's fucking clumsy!" Lilly snapped. Kitty smacked Lilly across her face.

"Kitty!" Bobby wrapped his arms around Kitty and pulled her away. Lilly stood there with a look of complete shock on her face.

"You did not just do that!"

"Lilly, I-I never did anything to you." Jasmine whispered, her eyes were watery as she looked down at her now messy outfit.

"Oh don't be such a cry baby, Jasmine." Lilly took another cup of liquid and poured it on Jasmine's head this time. Lilly turned to Alex, grabbed his shirt, and pulled him in for a kiss.

"That's enough!" Harry stepped in. Tara grabbed Lilly and pulled her back and Peter helped her.

"Baby, are you okay?" Harry began to take his blazer off for Jasmine when she took off back into the shook.

Harry was the first to follow behind her. His long legs should've been faster than Jasmine's but surprisingly, Jasmine was slightly faster than him.

Jasmine slammed her door shut, locking it and sliding down against the door in a ball of tears.

"Jasmine, honey. It's just me. Let me in to help you." Harry knocked on the door softly.

Jasmine shook her head as she cried into her hands.

Then Harry thought of something.

A few minutes later, Jasmine heard someone open her window. She looked up to see Harry was climbing into the room through the window.

"Come on." Harry gently pulled Jasmine to her feet and led her to the bathroom. "Let's get this off you." Harry began to pull Jasmine's wet sweater off her but she stopped him, her eyes looked into his.

"Please don't do that. I'm hideous." Jasmine whispered.

"Come on. No you're not." Harry pulled the sweater over her head then stopped when he saw the scars. Jasmine noticed his stare and grabbed a towel to wrap around her body. "Is that from that one mutant?" Harry stopped her from covering her torso and bent down so he could see the scars better up close.

"I told you they're hideous." Jasmine sniffled, wiping her cheeks and nose on the towel.

"No, you said you're hideous. You're not, Jazz. You're beautiful." Harry stood up to his towering height and kissed her forehead. "I'll go find you something to put on. Stay in here and get a shower."

"Harry, I'm perfectly capable of doing this by myself." Jasmine said.

"I know, but you don't have to. You have me." Harry winked before leaving the bathroom.

Kitty was in the bedroom, waiting for Jasmine.

"How is she?" Kitty asked Harry.

"She's crying but she's getting a shower now. Kitty, how bad was it when she as mauled by that Victor guy?" Harry whispered.

"Oh God. I almost puked. It was horrible." Kitty shook her head. "There was blood everywhere and I didn't think she'd live. She's dealt with so much and that's why I punch both Lilly and Alex."

"You punch Alex?"

"In his stomach and then kneed his balls." Kitty nodded with a proud smile. "And I pulled Lilly's hair and punched her."

"I'm sure Jasmine will be happy to hear that." Harry chuckled.

Those of you who wanted Kitty to slap Alex or Lilly, YOU GOT IT!! Well, Kitty punched both of them. Lol.

Lilly's mean. . .

VOTE BECAUSE YOU LOVE ME!!

I'm going to have to get serious with not updating until a certain goal is reached. . . I love you guys but I'd like more votes. I'm at 40k for this story and 7 votes a chapter isn't fair for me. I appreciate those of you who do vote though!! I love you guys!

And psss..... its not hard to press the star button after reading this....

Lol love you guys!!

<3 Kacey <3