Talking

The door swung open, slamming against the wall. Jasmine jumped to her feet. She had only been in the Sandbox for three hours. When three heavily armed men walked into the room, she panicked.

"Please don't hurt me." She put her back against the wall. "I-I didn't do anything to anyone." Then a doctor came in.

"Jasmine Carter, correct?" He had a foreign accent. Jasmine nodded. "We just need to take some blood, darling."

"I-I only let Bruce take my blood." Jasmine shook her head, watching the men.

"Alright boys." The doctor sighed. The three men walked towards Jasmine, the large door closing.

Jasmine screamed and writhing as the men held her down to the floor, one holding her shoulders, one holding her arm, and the other held her legs. The doctor had a bag over his shoulder. As he stuck the needle in her, Jasmine could feel it tearing through her skin. It hurt since she was tensed up.

"Please! I don't want to hurt anyone!" She cried, tears streaming down her flushed cheeks. As the doctor took her blood and put something else in her system, she continued to try to move out of their grip.

They finally let her go, gathering the medical equipment and leaving. Jasmine was left on the floor, crying out in pain. Her body was curled tightly up in a ball.

"Jasmine!" Alex shook her awake. Jasmine's eyes flew open, she sat up and scooted back on her bed. Alex was standing beside the bed, his hand reaching for her's.

But Jasmine didn't want anyone to touch her, afraid they'd hurt her even more than she was already.

"Please don't hurt me." She whimpered, backing away from Alex.

"Jasmine. I'd never hurt you."

"That's a lie. That's all you people do." Jasmine put her face into the pillows as she cried, remembering the feeling of the needles and the rough grasps of the agents.

"Jasmine. I couldn't do anything to help you. I wish I could've. But I couldn't. I love you-"

"Love makes your heart believe a lie." Jasmine cut him off.

"Jasmine. Remember when we went to that party months ago? When we danced and you were smiling for days?" Alex rubbed the small of her back. "I'm so sorry for letting those people hurt you." Alex laid down beside Jasmine, on his stomach, just as she was. He put an arm around her, pulling her closer to him. "You're still as beautiful as every, Jazz." He kissed her shoulder.

"Go away, Alex." She muttered.

"Did you know you're ticklish right here?" Alex began to tickle her ribcage, making Jasmine giggle and laugh. The sound was like music to his ears. He loved the sound if her giggles of joy. "Were you having a nightmare?"

Yeah." Jasmine turned her head to Alex, but kept her cheek on the soft pillow.

"What was it about?" Alex moved a few strands of her blonde hair out of her eyes. Jasmine shook her head lightly and closed her eyes. "Open them up, beautiful. I love the color." She couldn't help but smile as she felt his gaze on her. "Jasmine. Open your eyes please."

"Why?"

"Because I want to see them."

Jasmine reluctantly opened her eyes, looking over to Alex.

"What was the dream about?" He brushed a strand of her hair behind her ear.

"I don't want to talk about it." Jasmine whispered, putting her hand against Alex's, which rested on her cheek. "Are you watching me sleep?"

"No. I was just walking by your room and heard you talking in your sleep." Alex chuckled.

"Sure." Jasmine giggled and rolled her eyes, the memories of the events that happened the last time he was with her, alone, disappeared as she put her head in his chest.

Neither of them cared to bring back the small fight they had when Jasmine had repeatedly told him to leave and when Alex admitted he loved her.

"You're so beautiful, Jasmine." Alex held his hand on the side of her cheek, brushing his thumb over her smooth skin.

"Stop it, Alex." A soft pink rose to her cheeks.

"Why are you blushing? Did I embarrass you?" Alex chuckled.

"Yes. Very much."

"I like the pink on your cheeks. Maybe I should embarrass you more often." Alex chuckled. "You're beautiful though, seriously. Hasn't anyone ever told you that?"

"Before I came here, no. No one really spoke to me then. But since I've been here, yeah."

"Who?"

"Loki." Jasmine looked down at her hands. "He told me I was the most beautiful female creature he had ever seen."

"Jasmine. You do know he's the bad guy in this, right? That he never gave a damn about you."

"I-I think you should go, Alex." Jasmine pulled his hand off her cheek and turned her back to him.

"Jasmine. I'm sorry. I didn't mean to-"

"Please just go, Alex." Jasmine cut him off, curling her body into a tighter ball under the covers.

"Good night, Jazz." Alex rubbed her side before he left. The door was caught before he could close it. Jasmine looked up to see it was Logan. She immediately sat up and scooted back on the bed.

"Calm down, spazoid." Logan closed the door behind him and walked over to the bed.

"What are you doing here?" Jasmine held her hands on her knees.

"Talking to you."

"I don't want to talk."

"I think you need to talk to someone about your problems."

Jasmine stared at Logan, her eyebrows close together.

"Who are you and what have you done with Logan?"

"I'm serious. Jasmine."

"I know. And no. I don't need to talk about anything. And I don't have problems."

"Jasmine." Logan sighed. "You're crying and I didn't even say anything."

"I'm just-" Jasmine stopped and put her hand over her eyes. "I cry like a fucking baby." Her hand dropped from her eyes to her mouth. "I'm so sorry. I didn't mean to curse."

"Jasmine. Its fine, really." Logan was amused by the way she reacted to saying her first cuss word. "Hell. If I were you and I'd been through what you've been through, I'd be cussing after every other word."

"I think I'm going to bed, Logan." Jasmine scooted down in the bed and rolled over.

"Night, Jasmine." Logan rubbed her side before getting up and leaving the room.

Hey guys!!

So it's been a while since I posted the last chapter!!

I'm so sorry!

Wattpad kept deleting what I would add to the chapter and I just got fed up but here it is!!

And I felt like this was a short chapter, I know but schools starting so I'm going to try to post a chapter at least every day, possibly every other day but I don't know if I'll be able to because I'm starting my freshman year and I just might need to take a break from Wattpad.

But I'll tell you guys if I am going to take a break!

I love you guys so much!!

<3 Kacey <3