Yeah Me Too

Alex walked Jasmine to her dorm that she'd be sharing with Kitty again.

"Jasmine? What's wrong?" Alex stopped her just outside of her dorm and turned her to face him.

"Nothing." She shook her head and looked down.

"Hey, beautiful. Keep that chin of your's up. If any of the kids pick on you, just tell me." Alex held her chin with three fingers and made her look into his eyes.

"Okay."

"Promise?" Alex raised a blonde eyebrow.

"Promise." Jasmine giggled and nodded. Alex brushed a strand of her blonde hair behind her ear before he lightly kissed her lips.

"I'll see you around, okay?" Alex took a few steps away from Jasmine.

"Okay." Jasmine nodded and watched as he winked before turning around and walking away.

"Oh. My. God." Kitty had seen the whole thing happen between Jasmine and Alex. Jasmine's cheeks turned pink as she went into her dorm. "No! Jasmine!" Kitty laughed and walked into their dorm. "What the hell was that!" Kitty sat on her bed as Jasmine sat on her own.

"I dunno." Jasmine giggled and shrugged a little.

"Uh yes I think you do! He just kissed you!"

"Maybe." Jasmine's cheeks were blazing red by now.

"Is he nice to you?"

"Of course. He's beyond sweet and kind and amazing." Jasmine nodded.

"I thought you had a thing for Logan.... And Loki..." Kitty trailed off, her voice getting quieter as she spoke.

"Well Logan and I kind of figured we'd stay friends.... And you know Loki was using me..."

"How could you fall that easily for his tricks?"

"For one, I didn't know who Loki actually was. And I don't know really. I guess I just wanted to feel like someone actually liked me of cared about me."

"We care about you, Jazz."

"I know, Kitty, but that's not the type of care I was talking about."

"Oh." Kitty nodded.

"I'm tired. I think I'm gonna head to bed." Jasmine climbed under the covers.

"Yeah me too." Kitty nodded.

Jasmine's bed was beside the large window, so she was able to look out of it. She could hear Alex's deep voice telling her she was beautiful.

Guys!!! I am so happy for the sudden 5K reads and the MANY votes!! Keep the voting and commenting up!!

So I've been thinking for some actress to play as Jasmine and one of you Lovies commented the girl from Kickin' it and the only blonde is Olivia Holt so here's the list of potential Jasmines.

•Olivia Holt
•Peyton List
•Bridget Mendler
•Ashley Tisdale (younger than she is now)
•Dove Cameron

FEEL FREE TO COMMENT YOUR OWN BLONDE ACTRESS!!

Comment one from the list who you think would make a great Jasmine Carter!!

I love you guys!

<3 Kacey <3