The Men

It's been three weeks since Jasmine was shot and she hadn't woken up. Fury didn't want to pull the plug, not until she pulled through.

Everyone was glad Jasmine was okay, but they all knew everyone worried for her.

No one knew what was going to happen to her. Banner checked on her every other hour or so.

Jasmine's eyes fluttered open, her body was aching. Logan was in the room, visiting her when she woke up.

"Jasmine!" He wrapped her in a tight hug.

"I can't- can't breath, Logan." She squeaked. He loosened his grip and looked into her eyes.

"Jasmine!" Storm exclaimed as she ran into the room.

As everyone was told about Jasmine's awakening, she was hugging many times by everyone. This made her feel wanted, and not like she was a headache to everyone.

But she hadn't moved from the bed she was on.

"Everyone, give her a break. She must be tired." Banner said. "Its almost three in the morning." Everyone hesitated before leaving, only Bruce and Logan stayed in the room.

"Thank you, Bruce." Jasmine smiled.

"Don't thank just me. Logan helped just as much." Banner gestured to Logan. "I'll see you later, Jasmine." Banner waved as he left.

"Thank you, Logan." Jasmine looked to Logan with a smile.

"It was nothin." Logan shrugged.

"Yes it was. You saved me." Jasmine nodded. Her eyes changed to the rainbow colors.

"It was mostly Banner."

"But I'm not dead and you were a part of it." Jasmine gently grabbed Logan's hand and pulled him down to her level. She then kissed his cheek.

Logan stood up straight and cleared his throat.

"You should be heading to bed."

"I can't feel my legs." Jasmine sighed.

"You jut like being carried around don't you?" Logan raised an eyebrow.

"Yes." Jasmine giggled. "But I'm serious about not being able to feel my legs. I hurt still."

"Fine then." Logan sighed and picked Jasmine up.

"Thank you." Jasmine put her cheek on his shoulder and yawned. When Logan laid Jasmine down in her bed, she held his hand. "Can you stay with me, Logan?"

"Why?" He asked.

"Because.... I don't like the dark. I was stuck in it everywhere, in the jet, in the warehouse, in my dreams. Please just stay with me, Logan." Jasmine murmured, sitting up on her side.

"I can't, Jazz." It was hard for Logan to reject spending the night with her, but he didn't want her to get the wrong idea.

"Why not?" Jasmine asked, sitting up all the way.

"Because we're friends and I'm a guy and you're a girl."

"And?"

"And I don't want you to get the wrong idea about me."

"Okay. Its fine. I get it." She sighed, laying back and turning over so her back was to him.

"Jasmine, don't be upset." Logan sighed, shifting the weight on his feet.

"I'm not. I understand." She nodded, pushing her face deeper into the soft pillow.

"Night, Jazz." Logan rubbed her hand before he left.