Will Do

*read A/N at the end!!*

*85th chapter!! YAY ME!!*

"Oh my gosh." Jasmine whispered, her eyes widened as she looked at the screen. The baby was only suppose to be three months old, yet it was the size of a five or six month old.

"Well. . . That's odd." Banner muttered to himself as he moved the instrument around.

"I-Is everything okay?" Jasmine's voice was unsteady as she grabbed Harry's hand to hold.

"I'm just. . . You don't look at all five months along but the baby is the size of a five month old. You're too skinny to be this far along. Something's not right."

"I'm not eating enough. I-I need to eat more, that's the problem." Jasmine squeezed her eyes shut and shook her head, placing a hand on her forehead.

"That might be it, Jasmine. Be honest with me, when was the last time you ate something?" Banner asked softly. Jasmine shook her head, opening her eyes to look up at Harry.

"Two days ago. But she drank half a cup of tea today." Harry replied, rubbing his thumb of Jasmine's knuckles.

"Jasmine, that's not healthy for you and the baby. The baby depends on you for vitamins and other things for it to grow. If you don't supply the those things for the baby, then it won't live, sweetheart."

"I know, I know." Jasmine whispered, her hands covered her face as she cried softly. "I'm a terrible mom. I can't do this."

"Love, all you've got to do is eat normal." Harry rubbed Jasmine's shoulder and kissed the top of her head.

"Jasmine? I'm going to give you a shot that has all the things to help the baby that are suppose to come from food from you but this is the only time I can give it to you. You need to eat right, honey." Banner gently took one of Jasmine's arms away from her body and stretched it out. He took an alcohol wipe and wiped the spot he'd put the needle at. Jasmine looked away, putting her face in Harry's chest while Banner inserted the injection.

"Thank you, Bruce." When he was done, Jasmine wrapped her arms around his neck in a tight hug. "You're a good person, Bruce."

"You are too, Jazz." Bruce smiled softly and rubbed her back.

Harry led Jasmine back to their room, where Jasmine sadly sat on the edge of the bed.

"Do you want me to get you something to eat, Jasmine?" Harry asked, brushing a strand of Jasmine's blonde curls behind her ear.

"Yeah. Anything." Jasmine nodded.

"Do you want something snacky for right now? They've got anything from goldfish to chips."

"Goldfish sound good." Jasmine faintly smiled when Harry chuckled.

"They do actually. I'll be right back." Harry jogged out of the room, leaving Jasmine alone.

Jasmine took the few moments of alone time to lay back on the bed and put her hands on her lower stomach. She was feeling mixed emotions about having a baby. She was excited, ecstatic, happy, and utterly full of joy. But Jasmine was also nervous, anxious, and full of complete terror. What if she couldn't keep the child alive for more than a second? She was having trouble already taking care of herself and the baby. Would she be able to last the nine months of pregnancy?

Before her mind could wander anymore, Harry came back in with a bag of goldfish.

"They're the colored ones. Me and my sister used to eat these all the time when we were you her." Harry laid alongside Jasmine, letting her take the bag.