I like 'em

THIRD PERSON

"Professor Xavier. Its been a while." Fury walked to the bald man with almond shaped eyes in a wheel chair, shaking his hand.

"It has been. What did you need me for?" Xavier asked.

"There's a girl I've come across who's been mutated on. I don't know how to necessarily....."

"I understand perfectly. Can I have a look at her?" Xavier asked.

"Of course." Fury nodded. The light turned on in the room across from them.

"You were keeping the girl in the dark?" Xavier asked, rolling his chair to the glass window. Fury only sighed. He didn't know how to answer that. "Let me into the room or let her into a room with me."

"Professor. She's been injected with-"

"I don't care what she's been injected with, Director Fury. She's in pain and I need to be able to make contact with her." Xavier cut in.

"Right this way." Fury held the door open for Xavier. As he went into the room with the girl, he talked to her through her mind. Do not be afraid, my child. I don't mean any harm. Her head snapped up as she scooted back, away from Xavier.

"How- how can you do that?" She asked, her voice shaking.

"I'm a mutant too, Jasmine." Xavier had a warm smile on his face.

"Mutant? I'm not...." She shook her head.

"You were experimented on hours ago by horrible men, Jasmine. They put drugs into your system and it changed it, enhanced your five senses and much more."

"How do you know what they did to me?"

"I can read minds and communicate through thoughts as well." Xavier replied.

"So I'm a mutant?" Jasmine's voice was a whisper. She was frightened still.

"Yes. I was born with my abilities, but some mutants weren't."

"There are more people like me?"

"Not exactly. People who are different in their own, unique ways. You, for instance, are the only mutant I know who can change their eyes into cat's eyes."

"I can't. It happens automatically."

"Well it looks very beautiful." Xavier knew she needed a little bit of a positive attitude. "How about I let you meet a few friends? They could show you their mutations?" Will they hurt me, she asked through her thoughts. "Of course not, my child." She nodded after thinking for a while.

A few hours later, the X-Men were on the SHIELD Helicarrier.

"Storm? Could you go in and talk to Jasmine?" Xavier asked.

"Of course. What's her mutation?" Storm asked.

"I'm not one hundred percent sure at the moment, but whatever she was injected with relatively two to three days ago, has changed her body. She can see every little detail on the tiniest things and feel them as well. And her eyes are those of cats. Be easy with her. She is severely traumatized by all that she's been through." Xavier said. Storm nodded before going into the room where Jasmine was.

The Avengers sat around the table with the X-Men. Captain kept glancing at all the mutants in the room.

"Avengers? These are the X-Men, Professor Xavier, Logan, Peter, Bobby, and Kitty." Fury gestured to every mutant. As the mutants and Avengers greeted each other, the room grew quiet, watching Storm walk to Jasmine.