Gone

It's been about three months since Jasmine last saw Alex, three months since she last saw the. Avengers, three months since she last saw any one of the X-Men.

Staying with Coulson's team was proving to be worth the effort. But Jasmine wasn't happy with it still. She wanted to see Alex and she wanted to be able to have him around to hold.

But she was willing to settle with Harry for a while, though Alex was obviously not okay about it.

Jasmine was having a moment, her stomach wasn't agreeing with her and her head was only making everything worst.

"Good job. Puke it up. Just let it go." Harry kept his left hand over his eyes while using his right hand to hold her blonde hair back.

"Shut up, Harry. You aren't helping anything." Jasmine weakly smacked his knee.

"Its four in the morning, again. Can't you keep that baby down for a while? Its crazy."

"Can't you keep that mouth of your's shut? Its annoying." Jasmine flushed the toilet and stood up.

"Ouch." Harry couldn't help but smile as he helped Jasmine to her feet. "That hurt a little."

"Yeah well I don't care." Jasmine began to rush her teeth, loving the taste of the minty toothpaste opposed to the vial contents of her stomach coming up. Jasmine's eyes found Harry's while she silently brushed her teeth. He was smiling at her, dimples on his cheeks as he revealed a set of sparkly white teeth. "Go to sleep, Styles." Jasmine mumbled through brushing her teeth.

"I'll wait for you. I'd rather take the outside so if I need to make a run for it, I can." Harry chuckled.

Jasmine finished brushing her teeth and shut the bathroom light off.

"Where's my phone?"

"I dunno. Wherever you put it last."

"Well aren't you a good friend." Jasmine climbed into the large full sized bed, feeling around the numerous sheets and comforters for her phone. "Found it." Jasmine picked the phone up but Harry chuckled.

"Nope. That one's mine." He plucked it out of her hands and laid back down to start playing on it.

"Well fine then." Jasmine continued to feel around for the phone. "Why do we have four king sized comforters on this bed! Its only a full size."

"You complain at all hours of the night that its too cold and that I take all the covers so I got you three comforters so you won't be cold and so you'll have enough."

"Wonderful- Aha!" Jasmine sat back against the headboard as she held her phone in her hand.

"What're you doing?" Harry looked over at her, eyeing the screen of her phone.

"None of your business." She giggled and pulled up Alex's number.

"Oh what? So I'm not good enough for you?"

"Oh whatever. You're getting annoying and my hormones are too much-"

"LA LA LA! I don't want to hear that."

"Okay then. Hush up so I can talk to-"

"Are you okay, Jasmine?" Alex cut Jasmine off.

"Yeah. Harry's being a baby." Jasmine scooted over and leaned against Harry's bare, muscular chest.

"How's my baby?" Alex chuckled.

"I'm fine, thanks, Summers." Harry said, earning an elbow to the stomach by Jasmine.