Loki, Victor, and Pyro

Jasmine found out the sight for Loki's army was set up in an underground city in South America. She was given clothing and a place to stay, so long as she helped Loki.

It's been three days already and Jasmine was just waking up from her shallow sleep. She put on a black fitting tank top and black skinny jeans. The black army boots and gloves with no fingertips added to the fierce look Loki was putting her in. He wanted to make her feel like she actually had power. And he succeeded.

Jasmine walked through the halls, none of the agents for Loki dared to look into her eyes. They were ordered not to. She didn't know any of Loki's plans or what he ordered the agents to and not to do, involving her.

"Loki?" Jasmine walked up to the god, who was watching groups of his agents put together weapons.

"Yes, my pet?" Loki smiled as he looked to her. He had called her man things like 'love', 'darling', 'my love', and 'my pet', though Jasmine thought nothing of it.

"What-"

"Loki?" Victor and Pyro walked up to Loki and Jasmine. Jasmine realized who Victor was and took a step closer to Loki, stepping behind him as if he would protect her from him.

"Don't be afraid, Jasmine. Victor won't bring you any harm, correct Victor?" Loki asked.

"Yeah, yeah. Whatever." Victor rolled his eyes. But that didn't ease Jasmine's tension.

"What is it you need?" Loki crossed his arms. He was the leader of the whole mutant community as well as the brainwashed agents.

"SHIELD's getting closer to finding us." Pyro said.

"Throw them off again."

"That won't work. They know what we're trying to do." Victor sounded agitated.

"Fine. Let's move everything to the warehouse in northern Canada." Loki sighed and waved the two off.

"Canada?" Jasmine repeated.

"Yes, just a little north of here, love." Loki nodded. Jasmine nodded too but looked down at her feet. "Love, Jasmine. Someone with high authority such as yourself shouldn't be hanging their head." Loki put two gentle fingers under her chin and made her look into his eyes. "Don't worry about a thing. I won't let anyone take you away from me." Loki's warm, fresh breath hit Jasmine's face, causing her to smile a little. It seemed like he actually cared for her. He was showing her more affection in two days than Logan or anyone else ever had. "Do you trust me?" Loki brushed a strand of her blonde hair back, his eyes looking down at her pink lips.

"Yes." She giggled as he put a hand on her sensitive ribcage. Jasmine was very ticklish.

"Good then." Loki kissed her cheek, but so close to her lips. "Go pack your things. We'll be leaving on our own jet in less than ten minutes."

"Okay. Where's the jet at?" Jasmine asked as she turned to walk away.

"I'll send someone for you. I wouldn't want you to get lost, love." Loki chuckled.

Jasmine went back to her room and started packing her clothes. About three minutes later,a someone knocked on her bedroom door.

"Come in." She called over her shoulder as she packed.

"Come on. Loki wants you on his jet." Victor said. Jasmine knew the voice. She tried to remain calm but her breathing quickly escalated.

"Okay." She whispered and threw her bag over her shoulder. Jasmine turned to Victor and noticed he was looking at her with a scary smirk. Jasmine glanced to the floor, then to Victor.

"Come on. Wouldn't want to keep the demigod waiting." Victor chuckled and left the room. Jasmine tried to keep up with him but had a little trouble. His long strides matched two of her's.

Loki was already on the jet, waiting for her. Victor left the two and went to a separate jet that Pyro, himself, and a few other mutants would be flying behind Loki's jet, a safety measure is what Loki had told Jasmine.

Jasmine sat down and brushed my hand through her hair as Loki sat beside her.

"It's not easy, Jasmine. Being alone and isolated in this world." He put his hand on her thigh.

"Its not fun." Jasmine nodded.

"Not at all. People say they're there to help but in the end, they leave you stranded." Loki looked into Jasmine's now blue eyes. She was calm and smiling. "I'm not one of those people, Jasmine. I won't leave you."

"I know. And I trust you." Jasmine put a hand on Loki's, rubbing over the top of it with her thumb.

"Good." Loki leaned over and kissed her lips, making Jasmine gasp at first. His lips were soft and sensitive against her's. "You're so beautiful, Jasmine love." Jasmine blushed and giggled. Loki tucked a strand of her hair behind her ear before he lightly kissed her again. "I have a few things to do before we get to the new base. But I promise I'll be here when the jet lands, alright?"

"Yeah." Jasmine nodded with a smile.

"Good." Loki kissed Jasmine's forehead before he disappeared into thin air.

Loki arrived in the jet behind the one he was previously in.

"Your plan worked." Magneto said.

"She believes we're the good guys." Victor nodded.

"Yes. She's gullible and naive. She'll believe anything I say." Loki chuckled coldly.

"So as long as she stays with us, we have the advantage, right?" Pyro asked.

"Right." Loki nodded.

Just as Loki promised, he was there for Jasmine whenever the jet landed.

"Come on. I'll show you to your room." Loki took her hand and placed a kiss on the top of it as they walked off the jet.

Back at the Helicarrier, Natasha was pacing her room.

"Who knows what he's doing to her, Clint." She muttered.

"HYDRA was the ones putting different things into her. Loki shouldn't hurt her unless she provokes him."

"And if she does? Loki has the power to kill her, Clint." Natasha stopped and put a hand on her hip. "He can control her just like he did to you."

"And Jasmine has the power to kill anyone she wants, too." Clint stood up.

"But she doesn't like to. She doesn't want to hurt anyone."

"But she can and she might. And if she does, Loki is out of our hair for good." Clint wrapped his arms around Natasha and pulled her closer to him. "She'll be fine, Tasha. Don't worry about her too, but freaking out like this won't help. So take a deep breath and calm down."

"Okay." She nodded and took a deep breath.

I am such a Loki can and I loved this chapter!!

Keep commenting babes!! I seriously love you so much! lol

<3 Kacey <3