Shot

Harry hadn't gone to sleep yet. He was too busy communicating with SHIELD on the whereabouts of HYDRA, the Rising Tide, Centipede, and numerous other possible threats to Jasmine.

The sudden scream that filled the night air made Harry jump to his feet.

"Director Fury, sir. There's someone in her room." Harry could feel the fear Jasmine held for the person in her room. He took off in a sprint to Jasmine's dorm. He had to force the door open since Kitty's unconscious body was blocking it. "Jasmine!" Harry shouted for her but didn't receive a call. He was too late.

"What's wrong?" Peter and half the other kids on that hall were crowded in the doorway of the room.

"Where the hell is the Professor? If his mutation is as powerful as he claims, he should've been able to see that man come for her!" Harry pushed his way through the crowd but stopped when Xavier rolled up with Logan and Storm flanking him.

"The men of HYDRA and the mutant army have blocked off my telepathy, Mr. Styles. I apologize for it but that will not bring Jasmine back. I cannot read her mind so I am rather useless in this situation." Xavier explained.

"I have to go." Harry mumbled and left the school. He drove his dark vehicle to where Agent Coulson was waiting to pick him up. They were staying around that area for this purpose, or in case Jasmine needed to be moved.

"Styles." Ward held his hand out for Harry.

"Do you know where Jasmine is?" Coulson asked as they made their way to the living room area.

"No. I can't figure it out. I can't see where she is." Harry shook his head, sitting down. He rested his elbows on his knees and the palms of his hands rested on his forehead. He closed his eyes, slowing his heart rate down.

"What is he doing?" Skye asked.

"Shh." She was hushed by May, who had gone on a mission or two with Harry.

If Harry concentrated on a certain person he knew personally, he could feel every little emotions or feeling the person was.

So Harry felt when Jasmine was being pricked with needles in her arms. He felt sleepy, signaling Jasmine was asleep.

"She's asleep, with needles in her. The people put them in her just now." Harry spoke quietly so he could concentrate. He could sometimes have telepathic powers if he was close enough to the person but he wasn't close enough with Jasmine so he couldn't talk to her through their thoughts.

"How do you know?" Skye asked.

"That's the Harry Styles, Skye. He's one of SHIELD's special agents." Simmons replied.

"He can read and control emotions and feelings." Fitz added.

"I need to find her." Harry stood to his feet, pacing the length of the room with his hands on his head and his eyes closed.

"That isn't going to help, Styles." Coulson had mentored Harry himself, so he knew the extent that Harry could do with his powers.

"I can sure as hell try, Phil. She's gone and it was my fault. I should've stayed with her." Harry let his hands fall to his sides as he clenched them in tight fists.

Jasmine woke up to the sound of someone walking into the room. Her eyes slowly opened as she looked around the room.

The room was like an apartment. They were in the living room. There were two sofas, a large glass coffee table, a flat screen tv, a fake fireplace, and a bar in between the kitchen and living room.