Author's Note!

I think its just about time for an author's note on this book! Lol. I feel like if
I update and then add all this to it, it'll be too long. So here we go. Let's start the buisness. . .

1) Thank all 34k of you for reading!! I love you all so much!!

2) This book has more comments then any of my other books and I love that! I love the interaction from you guys!!

3) Voting. Yeah. I know I've brought this up before but I feel like some of you don't appreciate my work. Don't get me wrong, there are a handful 5-10 of you guys who constantly vote and comment and I love that and I love you to pieces!! But with this many reads and with the fact that I Am Operation Animal is going to be my longest book, I think I need more votes. Please! Some of you who just read and all, please please please please vote! This book takes a lot of time and effort out of me! I've passed up going to a friend's house for this which I know is stupid but I thought you guys deserved an update. I've sacrificed things for you guys. Please vote. I'm practically begging you.

4) Are there any other Marvel or X-Men characters you may want me to bring in? Or do you want me to create my own characters to add in to the story?

•*Please vote and comment! Vote on updates and comment on this for me!*•

<3 Kacey <3