Content

*this chapter is full of surprises!*

"W-What?"

"You knocked her up, Summers! I should fucking-"

"What's going on?" Storm, Kitty, Steve, Natasha, Clint, and Thor were standing to the right of the two.

Logan looked at the group but then shot a glare to Alex before letting him go.

"Nothing." Logan shook his head and stormed off.

"What was that about, Alex?" Kitty asked. Alex only shook his head, still in shock with everything.

"I-I need to find Jasmine." He barely whispered.

"Where is she?" Steve looked around the hallways for her.

"I don't know. But Logan knows." Alex took off the way Logan had gone. "Logan! Where is she?"

"Like I would tell you."

"Logan, I want to know. How long had she known?"

Logan stopped and turned to Alex, the angered look on Logan's face made Alex step back.

"She doesn't fucking know. She's too worried about being a monster. She's literally killed the only friend she trusts and she doesn't know what to do. Go find her your fucking self but I swear to God if you tell her she's pregnant-"

"She deserves to know."

"The baby's heartbeat is weak, Summers. You stupid idiot. The chemicals in Jasmine killed Harry when she healed him. Its only a matter of time before the kid dies." Logan then turned and took off in a sprint.

Alex turned to head back to Jasmine's room when he saw her coming into the Helicarrier.

"Jazz!" Alex jogged up to her. Jasmine's arms were wrapped tightly around her torso, her head hung as she looked at the ground ahead of her. "You feeling okay? Are you tired? Logan said-"

"Logan needs to keep to himself!" Jasmine snapped, but then stopped her tracks and slapped her hands over her face. "I'm so sorry, Alex. I don't know what's going on with me."

"Come on. You just need some sleep." Alex kissed the top of her head as he led her towards her own room.

"I-I want to stay with Harry. He' d-d-dying soon." Jasmine broke out in a chain of sobs, her hands covering her face as Alex guided her through the halls.

"Baby, there's no telling when he's going to go. I don't think you want to wake up next to him. . ." Alex trailed off, not knowing how to put it nicely.

"Then just let me go tell him something." Jasmine could barely understand herself but Alex could manage to understand pieces of it.

He led the way to Harry's room, holding the door open for her.

Harry was sitting on the edge of his bed with Banner standing in front of him along with another doctor.

Jasmine stayed by the door, watching as Harry nodded to things the two doctors would say.

"Jasmine." Banner smiled faintly to her as he passed Jasmine in the doorway.

"Jasmine!" Harry grasped her in a tight hug, closing his eyes as he kissed her forehead.

"I'm so sorry for everything, Harry. I-I didn't mean to. I don't know what is wrong with me." Jasmine sobbed into his bare chest.

"I've got great news. Doctor Banner says that he can develop a serum to sort of fight the chemicals in me until they're gone." The signature dimpled smile crossed Harry's lips.