Alright

Jasmine woke in her own bed. Her clothes had been changed and she was no longer covered in Harry's blood. She jumped to her feet, scaring the daylights out of Alex, who was sound asleep behind her.

"Alex! Where's Harry!" Jasmine shook Alex's shoulders when he stood up.

"He's in the medic room. We found you two after the fight ended. Everyone thought you were dead, there was so much blood around you guys."

"It was all Harry's." Jasmine shook her head, putting her hands on the back of her head.

"Is this your's, Jasmine?" Alex opened his hand, revealing the airplane necklace in his palm.

"Thank you, Alex." Jasmine took it and gave Alex a kiss on his cheek before speed walking out of the room.

When Jasmine got to the medic room, Harry was sitting up, arguing with one of the female nurses assigned to him.

"I don't care. Take the needles out. I'll be just fine." Harry argued.

"Agent Styles. You've lost a lot of blood-"

"Harry!" Jasmine gasped, running over to him and hugging him tightly.

"Easy, babe." Harry winced, holding Jasmine's arm slightly so she wouldn't squeeze him to death.

"Oh, I'm so sorry." Jasmine ran her hand over Harry's left arm, taking his hand in her own.

"No, it's okay. I'm just a bit sore." Harry shook his head.

"Harry. . ." Jasmine whispered. "You are the stupidest boy ever."

"Well. That's not exactly what I had in mind. I saved your life." Harry chuckled.

"No. You could've died. I-I wouldn't've been able to live with myself, Harry. Please don't ever do that again." Jasmine wrapped her arms around his torso, putting her face into his chest. "You scared me so much. I could barely sleep."

"I won't, Jazz. I didn't mean to frighten you." Harry brushed his hand over her hair, kissing the top of her head.

"Here." Jasmine handed Harry back his necklace but Harry shook his head.

"I want you to keep it. My mum gave it to me. I haven't seen her for seven years. I want you to have it." Harry hooked the necklace around Jasmine's neck, letting the pendant fall to her chest.

"Oh, Harry. If you mother gave it to you, I could never take it." Jasmine shook her head, starting to take it off.

"No, Jazz. I want you to have it." Harry stopped her, holding one of her hands in his.

"I'll never loose it." Jasmine couldn't help but smile when she looked up at Harry.

"Jazz?" Alex's voice came from behind her. Jasmine looked over her shoulder, acknowledging Alex's presents. "Come on. You need to eat some breakfast."

"I want to stay with Harry-"

"No, you need to eat, Jasmine." Harry cut Jasmine off, letting her hand go.

"Its fine. I don't want you to get hurt. You need help." Jasmine shook her head.

"I'm twenty three years old, Jazz. I'll be fine. I'm sure lover boy wants to spend some time with you, anyways. I'll catch up with you later."

"Okay. Be careful, Harry." Jasmine turned to walk away but stopped. She took a deep breath before turning and leaning up to place a kiss on Harry's cheek. She then looked into his green eyes. "Thank you, Harry. For saving me."

"Anytime, beautiful." Harry chuckled, a soft pink rose to the agent's cheeks as Jasmine blushed and walked to Alex.

"Come on, baby girl." Alex wrapped an arm around Jasmine and led the way to the lounge room. Jasmine's index and thumb rolled the paper airplane pendant around as she walked. "I love you, Jasmine. You know that, right?"