Information & Dedication

PLEASE READ IF YOU DO YOU MAY GET A SNEAK PEAK AT THE NEXT BOOK

First off, let me tell you guys how much I love you all. Every single one of you are the reason my story is successful! Oh my gosh I just can't even believe that this story is over! But then again as I told @savsmiles think of this book as a beginning chapter in the Operation Animal series (Yeah I'll explain that after this). This is the first chapter in Jasmine's life and I'm so, so, so ecstatic that you guys made this story such a success.

Without you, I wouldn't've even thought of finishing this book. Honestly, I didn't think I Am Operation Animal would even get this huge!! Guys! Like 257.96k reads, 8.43k votes, and 1.97k comments IM CRYING.

I don't even think there's words to describe how I feel right now.

AND THE FACT THAT I MANAGED TO SUCCESSFULLY WRITE A ONE DIRECTION, AVENGERS, and FUCKING X-MEN CROSSOVER STORY PROVES THAT ANYTHING CAN HAPPEN.

Like honestly as soon as I made Agent Styles, I thought I'd have to kill him off but you guys reacted successfully to him and I was like yay!!!

And honestly, at first I thought this was going to be a Wolverine fan fic then a Loki fan fic and we settled on Alex and I'm so happy we did!! I feel like he doesn't get a lot of attention and I personally love him!!

Listen up! I'm going to gladly dedicate this book to all of the following readers who I've noticed comment and vote throughout the WHOLE LONG ASS STORY! (Sorry if I mess up your name)

I Am Operation Animal is dedicated to-

❤️ @potato-poptart

💛 @pookybear1774

💚 @MasterofPotterGames

💙 @epika123

💜 @madamFinch

❤️ @LoneStallion

💛 @savsmiles

💚 @icespade

💙 @Roshe98

💜 @Loser_With_Nutella

❤️ @BethLouiseRedman

💛 @BarabraLubbers

💚 @GhostlyGeek

💙 @teen_wolf_runner

💜 @RowennaBaratheon

❤️ @dandanpizzaman

💛 @_fanfictionforever

💚 @sapphirewolf97

And if I didn't put your username up there I love you all still! Those are just the names that stuck out! I apologize if it hurts your feelings! 💕💕

Okay. Now. The moment you've all been waiting for! I will tell you my plans on the further making of additions to this book!!

Operation Animal is the name of the series. Recently, I've been wanting to make at least four books total in this series but that would entitle Tellan growing and aging along with Jasmine and my other characters so I don't know how I could make that work so don't get your hopes up just in case.

And I will gladly take recommendations for the sequel title. Please nothing weird or random. If you would like to make suggestions, I'd prefer them to be something that sounds good with 'I Am' but I can't seem to think of any right now.

Do you want a list of the characters that I know for sure are going to be making an appearance in the first few chapters of the sequel? Yes? Good. Here's the list-

Jasmine Barnes-Summers
•Alex Summers (Havoc)
•Tellan Summers
•Jean Grey (the Phoenix)
•Scott Summers (Cyclops)
•Pietro Maximoff (Quicksilver)
•Wanda Maximoff (Scarlet Witch)
•Steve Rogers (Cap. America)
•Sam Wilson (Falcon)
•Bucky Barnes (Winter Soldier
•Ororo Monroe (Storm)
•Bobby Drake (Iceman)
•Peter (Colossus)

And a special appearance by, your's truly, Agent Harry Styles and Director Nick Fury!

DUN DUN DUN!!

Lol jk. But whatever characters I did not list up there still might be in the story! Unless they didn't make it through the final battle *cough* Kitty *cough*

And I kind of lied. It really isn't a full sneak peak but its more of an information thing on what's going to happen. Enjoy, I think.

•*•*•

Alex and Jasmine have settled down in their home on Lake Superior with little Tellan and their dog, Marlee.

Jasmine's been working with Fury to find Hydra Sleeper agents within SHIELD. Without her help, SHIELD wouldn't be up and running, though it still has some difficulties fighting off the media and governments calling them a terrorist organization.

And yes, Alex is the stay at home daddy.

But even after defeating Hydra, Jasmine finds herself being attacked by agents in her own home!

Through out the story, you will see Jasmine grow even more, new additions to the family, sad losses, shocking betrayals, the whole package!

Will Jasmine win the battle for her own happiness and freedom once and for all? Or will she die trying?

Find out in whatever the hell I'm naming the sequel when I publish it in the not-so-distanced future!

•*•*•

And now, I'm going to basically advertise my other stories.

Keep checking out my stories! I hope they're as good as this one but you'll have to be the judge of that! Check out them all!

And I'm hoping to eventually publish the sequel to my Forever and Always (Loki Fanfic) and my Clintasha story along with a this sequel, a Quicksilver fan fiction, and a young Magneto fan fic but that'll be after I finish a few of my other stories.

I'm sorry I'm confusing but I love you guys!!!

Until next time!

Bye loves!

<3 Kacey <3