Right This Way

Jasmine walked along side Loki, their hands resting comfortably between them.

"You got her back?" Pyro walked over to Loki with Victor and Magneto beside him.

"Do they know she's gone?" Victor asked.

"They know. But I've blocked off the telepath." Loki nodded. Magneto looked down at Loki and Jasmine's hands that were together, then to Loki. "Jasmine? Why don't you go on to your room and pack? We need to be leaving this location."

"Oh, okay." Jasmine said quietly before she left. Loki knew how powerful Jasmine's hearing was so he waiting until she was in her room to start talking.

"That was just to keep her here. My idiotic brother told her the truth about me and now she believes I'm using her."

"You are." Victor chuckled.

"Exactly. I just don't want her to know that."

"You shouldn't pretend to care for her, Loki. It will only back fire on you." Magneto said.

"I could give a damn less about her. We just need her on our side, Erik." Loki growled before leaving.

Jasmine was packing her clothes when Loki walked in.

"Why do we have to move around much?" She barely whispered. Jasmine had heard everything they were talking about but she didn't want him to get mad.

"So no one will try to take you from me." When Loki tried to hold her hand, Jasmine stomped on his foot and tried to run out the door but Victor was suddenly in the doorway, blocking her path. "Deal with her, Victor. But don't kill her." Loki smirked before he disappeared into thin air.

"Bad call, beautiful." Victor chuckled coldly, making Jasmine back up a little.

"I-I don't want to hurt you." Jasmine tried to sound stern but it came out as a whimper.

"I wouldn't be too worried about you hurting me." Victor lunged for her, his nails were long and almost cut through her skin on her torso but Jasmine moved, making him hit the wall. She turned and began to sprint out of the room.

Victor followed closely behind her and tackled her to the ground. His massive sized hand wrapped around her neck. Jasmine used all her strength to flip them over so she was now on him. She got up, but fell when Victor grabbed her ankle.

"It would be so easy to just kill you." He slashed open the sleeve on her shoulder. His sharp nails cut through her skin. "I shouldn't listen to Loki, really. He's not my type. I don't follow people." He raised his hand to kill Jasmine but someone tackled him off of her.

It was Logan.

As they began to fight, Jasmine stood up and saw Alex.

"Are you okay?" Alex hugged her tightly.

"I-I think." Jasmine nodded and saw Pyro standing behind Alex. Just as he threw a ball of fire, Jasmine pushed both of them out of the way. She landed in top Alex but jumped up.

She felt something sharp piece her left side. Victor had managed to attack her.

Jasmine fell to the ground, holding her side. Blood was seeping out of the wound on her side and the wound on her arm.

"Jasmine!" Alex ran to her side.

"I'm- I'm fine." She panted and sat up.

"No, don't move. It might hurt you." Alex tried to push her back down but she shook her head.

"I'm fine." Jasmine managed to stand up.

"Jasmine!" Natasha, Clint, and Storm all ran over to her.

"She needs to see a doctor, guys." Alex helped Jasmine stand straight.

"I have Loki." Thor came around the corner, holding the back of Loki's neck.

"Then let's head back." Natasha and everyone else took off. Jasmine couldn't run though.

"Here, Jasmine. Let me help you." Alex picked her up, bridal style, and speed walking to the exit. The jet closed as they got on.

"Put me down, Alex." Jasmine took a deep breath.

"Be careful." Alex set her on her feet but kept an arm around her to help her steady.

"You're loosing a lot of blood, Jasmine." Natasha glanced back from piloting the jet.

"I'll be fine." Jasmine shook her head and sat in a seat across from Loki. He wore a smirk as he looked at her.

When they got back to the Helicarrier, Jasmine refused medical care. But Alex kept bugging her about it.

"Jasmine, you have deep cuts and you're bleeding like crazy." He closed her bedroom door behind him.

"Oh well." Jasmines took off the ripped and bloody shirt and walked to the bathroom. Alex cleared his throat and rubbed the back of his neck as he stood in the doorway of the bathroom. Jasmine lifted her arm and looked at the wound on her side in the mirror. "Get me a washcloth from the cabinet, Alex, if you're in here."

She put her hair into a ponytail and took the washcloth from Alex. Jasmine got it wet with warm water and started cleaning her wounded arm first. Jasmine gasped when the clothe burned her skin. She managed to clean her arm off slowly until Alex took the washcloth and began to help her.

Jasmine looked into his blue eyes as he cleaned the blood from around the wound. Jasmine winced and moved her arm a little.

"I'm sorry." Alex murmured as he continued to help her.

After she was cleaned off and the bleeding had stopped, Alex bugged her enough that she went to get the wounds stitched up by Banner.

"I'm surprised you didn't bleed out, Jasmine." Banner mumbled as he concentrated on sewing her side shut.

"I'm surprised I haven't ran out of blood yet." Jasmine joked and sighed a little, looking up to the white ceiling.

"Loki's in the cell thing, Jasmine." Natasha walked into the room.

"Oh." Jasmine sat up when Banner was done and pulled her shirt down. "I want to talk to him."

"I don't think that's a good idea, Jasmine." Steve and most of the others walked into the medic room.

"I want to. He won't hurt me."

"He might." Logan said.

"I don't care. I fought Victor a little earlier today."

"And look what happened to you." Tony muttered.

"I want to so ether you let me or I'll forcefully talk to him." Jasmine stood up. Everyone was surprised by her demanding attitude.

"Right this way." Natasha sighed. She led the way to Loki's cell but left to watch from a different room, where Director Fury and everyone else had gone.

Hey! Guys!! I honestly need comments for this problem!!

1) What kind of things do you want from Alex? Like, do you want him to tell Jasmine things like she's beautiful or something? Or do you have any other suggestions???

2) Does anyone have any suggestions for a young actress for Jasmine? She has to be a blonde but the eyes don't matter because they change! Try to comment an actress if you can! {Remember: young and BLONDE}

PLEASE COMMENT!!

Love you guys!

<3 Kacey <3