(Angst/Fluff?) Another woman 2

As you thought Loki fell for another, he thought you the same. Why had he been avoiding you? Well, he was about to tell you- once he gets the hold of you which seems to be the hardest task yet.

Loki's heart stopped a brief second as he saw your smile, something he hasn't seen in a while, but, you were talking to another. Would it be best to talk to you?

Though, as his eyes analyze your lips, how they curled and brought your cheeks up. He had noticed the suppressed feeling of it.

You shook your head, "I'm sorry, but I don't think I can easily find you a duchess for your son," You said in an apologetic tone.

The king nods in agreement, "Well, enough about me- How have you been?" He asks, "It's been a while since our last talk, lady Y/n, perhaps.." He trails.

Loki marches over to your spot, right behind you as he gave the king a solemn nod.

"Is there a problem here?" Loki asks, his arms snaking around your waist. But you quickly remove those possessive hands, to his disappointment.

The king shakes his head, "Of course not, my prince," He said in a cheerful tone, "I'm just willing to give lady Y/n a proposition."

You tilt your head, "Oh? Pray tell," You said with your hand flicking as an encouragement to do so.

He smiled, "I do see how responsible and humble you are and..I think you are fit to rule our kingdom," He explains, making your eyes widen, "I invite you to be the future queen of Alfheim."

~~

Loki shuts the door furiously, making your brows furrow in confusion. Why was he so frustrated all of the sudden.

He plops fown on the bed, raising an arm as he rambled, "Why would you accept that marriage offer, Y/n?" He asks, "What happened to being independent?" He stood up, "What happened to staying by each other's side?"

You scoff, "Are you really asking me this?" You ask with exasperation, a tone that he'd never heard before, "You're the one leaving my side! Are you stupid?!"

He tilts his head in suprise, his mouth hung slightly agape. You'd never screamed at him before, mostly because you'd always was happy with him.

"How am I leaving your side?" He asks, "I'm always by you, always helping, protecting, I would do anything for you!" He shouts, stalking towards you.

You chuckle humorlessly, "Oh, really?" You shake your head, "Is that why you would decline my offers for Sigyn? Because from what I've experience, we haven't talked in ages."

"Sigyn? She means nothing to me!" He shouts, unbeknownst for the both of you, your conversation had blown up the palace.

Your shoutings and argues had reached everyone- well, most likely half of the palace's ears. Even Sigyn.

"Really?" You narrow your eyes at him, "Is that why you kissed her under our tree?" His eyes widened, "Is that why you promised to love her? For eternity, I heard."

His hands clenched in fists of rage, trying to explain but the words couldn't escape his mouth, "I don't- I didn't mean any of it," He said.

"Ha!" You shout sarcastically, "You're a liar."

He nods, "I know, I'm the God of lies," His fists came relaxed, "You-you have no right to trust me and I get that," He adds, a shaky voice coming out of him, "But you've got to believe that I don't love her."

You let your head down low, your bottom lip quivered as you slowly shook your head. Not gaining the motivation to look him into his eyes, not bothering to examine the lie behind the facade.

"I'm sorry I didn't tell you this sooner," Loki spoke up, his finger moving to cup your chin. Forcing you to see his glossy eyes, "It was confidential, If I told you, Odin, he-he would kill you."

You kept silent, your eyes flickering through both his eyes. Pleading for it to be a lie, you didn't want to hurt.

"Why?" You ask in a shaky voice, "Why would he want to kill me? This doesn't make sense."

"Because I love you," He answered, his other hand caressing your cheek, "And I wished to marry you, but I can't. I want to love you, but I dont know how," Tears rolled down his cheeks as he whispered those words, his eyes pleading for you to understand.

You let out a sob, your hands grasping his neck to lead him crashing onto your lips. Which gave him a pleasurable sigh, happiness and relief washing over him.

Pulling away, both your eyes kept fluttered shut. Your mouth still inches from each toher as you could feel the pants comibg from both sides.

"I have a proposition," Loki spoke up, making your eyes crack open to see his still closed, "Run away with me," He kneeled down, looking at you with pleading eyes, "Marry me instead, I-I don't care if I'll cause treason, I can't live without you."

His hands intertwined with yours as he kneeled on one knee, his thumb caressing your knuckles as he pulled it into his lips for a kiss.

"Ever since you ignored me my life has been a living hell," He said, "I though I could ignore this- this bittersweet feeling for you but I can't."

His hand reaches for his leather pants, going inside his pockets. Revealing a wilted rose.

"I-I stole this from Sigyn after giving it to her," He had this desperate tone that made your heart ache, "I promised to you to give it to the woman I'll love, and here it is,"

The flower bloomed in his hands with a green glow, lending it to you as you took a sharp breath.

"I love you, and I'd do anything for you," He finalized, making you smile.

You nodded furiously, "I'll run away with you- I'll marry you," He grinned, his hands reaching for your waist as he raised you up, peppering you with kisses, "You should've told me sooner," You said playfully.

"Well, atleast your mine now," He shrugs, pulling you into another one of his light-hearted kisses.