(Fluff??) Gifted

You were a teacher for the elementary department. Somehow — with your short patience and sailor's mouth — you were able to get this job.

And suprisingly it was easy. 

The class was respectful and rather gifted. 

Expecially this one student. 

You were fond of how excited Narfi was to study, almost expecting it every time he wavers his hand up in the air whenever a question arises. 

You smiled as Narfi entered with his father. You had called upon a meeting to ask a question, maybe an opportunity that could want to have. 

"It's nice to meet you," You lent a hand to his father. Narfi looked like a spitting image of his father. 

"And the same to you," They sat down in front of you. 

"His mother is busy?" You question. 

"No, uhm.." He tried to explain. You went wide-eyed, pursing your lips, "I'm a single father," 

"Oh, I'm sorry I wasn't informed of that," You put a hand on your chest, a look of embarrassment. This was a great start. 

"It's alright, really," He laughed, "Let's continue onto the reason of this meeting, shall we?" 

"Of course," You took hold of the stack of papers, looking through them to find a specific sheet, "Loki Friggason, isn't it?" He nodded. 

You handed Loki a paper filled with contents with several competition entrances. 

"There's a school hosting a competition not too far. Our school will be attending by several weeks or so. Narfi wanted to join and we needed your permission," 

"Which one?" 

"Science history, it's more of astrology. I've been through one of those competitions before," 

"Well, if Narfi wants to," You handed him a pen and guided his view to sign over the permission slip. 

"I'll inform you of who would be his coach," 

"Of course," 

"Well, that's it," You took the papers back since you had more visitors coming by about the competition. 

"Thank you," Loki stood up, "Teacher Y/N, is it?" You nodded, "Well, Narfi gave me a good reputation for you," 

You tilt your head as you glanced towards Narfi. 

"You're his favorite teacher," You ruffled Narfi's hair, a smile on your face, "And just as beautiful as I had expected," 

Your hand went to a smile, looking up to see one side of his lip quirked up. 

"We'll be waiting for your text," 

"Mhm," You were sure there was a dust of pink across your cheeks. 

"I hope to see you again soon," 

~~

d̸̦̈́̈́̌̌̃̈́͠j̵̛̜̳̄̅̀̌͛̋̾̂w̶̧̧͉͚͕̤̭̅͆͐̒̇î̸̧̫͍͖̞͎̬̄͜͜r̴͎̬̾͛̍̑̔̈́̉͠

-🌻