(Fluff) Pink

Through your relationship with Loki, you had realized how easily flustered he could get. Although, he hates the pink hue across his cheeks when it happens. Always hiding himself.

You wanted to change that. Honestly, you loved seeing him all flustered. It was hysterical and adorable how much he would babble an excuse to get away.

Right now, the both of you were hidden from the Avengers living in your own home. Peaceful and perfect.

All the both of you had to do was to remain your powers a secret, you didn't want to overwhelm the villagers. Next thing was to unpack.

But, that can be arranged easily.

Being a sorcerer duo and all that.

Once you woke up, you kept your eyes shut. Reaching for the man that should be in front of you. He wasn't there and it made your eyes snap open.

But you needn't need to worry anymore when you sniffed for the scent of something sweet. It made your day shine a bit brighter, and you haven't even stood up yet. Better ready up for the day.

~~

Loki tried his best to keep quiet as he sets the breakfast plates on the table, but it seems he did a horrible job when he saw you walk down.

"Goodmorning, love," He greets. Though, nervous, in hopes you would like what he'd cook. You usually cook, but this time, he wanted to treat you.

"Morning, Lokes," You smiled, rushing to the other side of the table. He stood on the opposite, "What do you have here?"

"Well.." He moves around the table, moving behind you as his hands make way around your stomach, "I found this midgardian book with different recipes. I chose the easiest one,"

"Pancakes," You tilt your head to see him slightly, "I think its the perfect way to start the day," His shoulder sagged in relief.

"I'm glad you do," He smiled from behind you.

"Perfect like my husband," You cooed, making pink spread to his cheeks, "Are you blushing?" You ask with a grin, turning around. Only for a hand to cover your eyes, "Let me see,"

"No, I'm not blushing.."

"Then why won't you let me see?" You ask, feeling smug. You flicked your hand, making his hand gently removed from yours with a golden hue.

He covered his face, "Stop messing with me, N/n," He whined, slightly muffled from his hands.

"Oh, come on,"

"No,"

~~

Dressed up as a man with short hair and a small beard, a fine tailored suit. Loki sat in work bored, typing away in his computer. Suddenly, his phone lit up.

Y: When are you coming home?

He involuntarily smiled at your text, looking up before deciding to text back. This was a strict environment, seeming since no-one seemed to mutter a word.

L: By dinner, Y/n. Why?

Y: Very tired. Unpacking is such a bore.

L: You have magic, darling.

He rolled his eyes, a grin still on his face. He hadn't really seen the stolen glances with some concern from his coworkers.

Y: Maybe I just want you home.

Casey furrowed his brows, his eye fully focused on Loki, now. He had his chin set on his fist while he texted back and forth.

Y: You're taking too long.

L: Y/n, I hasn't even been an hour.

Y: I miss you already.

L: I miss you too.

He laughed. Catching himself slip up, he covered his mouth in order for them not to see. He had to cover half his face, too. For he couldn't share his red face to the world.

"Hey, are you okay?" Casey asks within a whisper, leaning away from his desk so he could hear. Loki looked at him wide-eyed for a second, but recovered.

"Yeah. Yeah, I'm fine. Don't worry about it," He smiled, though he could only see the crinkles under his eye.

Y: Awe, did I make you blush?

L: Definitely not.

~~

Loki laid on the couch, back to his normal self while his head was set on your lap. Playing with his hair gently with a smile. Covered by your phone as you texted several Avengers. They were itching for updates.

"Say, darling," He spoke, making you hum in response, "How would you feel for another marriage. But in Asgard?"

"I bet Frigga asked," He laughed.

"She did. She and Odin wasn't able to see our celebration here on Midgard. She's begging me to do it,"

"I don't see why not," You shrugged, making him sigh with contempt. Closing his eyes as he leant into your touch, "Your brother has been texting me,"

"What did he say?"

"He wants a niece," You bluntly stated, making him choke on air. Sitting up rather immediately while heat scattered across his face.

"He said what?" He asks, making you laugh.

"He's been asking me repeatedly for a niece," You centered your phone to his face, taking a picture, "That will be stored,"

"Wait, no," He shook his head, prying your phone away from your hands, but you kept your phone ckose to your chest, "Delete that,"

"Why?" You whined, being pinned on the couch. Your phone still kept close to your chest, "I love it when you blush,"

"You'll send it to the Avengers!" He reasoned, "I don't want them to see that.."

"If I promise I won't send it, will you let me keep the picture," He gave you that look you would get when you're about to do something against him, "Please?"

"Since you asked nicely," He sighed, laying on top of you, "But, we're spending our time, here," He whispered.

"I would love that," You kissed the top of his head, you were sure it got another blush from him.

~~

Requested by _painfullythicc_

I'm sorry I couldn't post for some time. I've been really busy with my Math subject. :(

-🌻