(Fluff) He's yours, you're his

Being in a secret relationship inside an organization with agents and assasins with good intuition was definitely not easy.

You had to go through several hell situations that you hoped to not go through again. The fact that you were dating the man who tried to take over New York was even worse. It would make your job like paper burning by the fireplace.

Loki and you had agreed to take on different partners during missions. Decreasing some suspicion. Though, it was never enough. There was this trio you just couldn't escape. Sharon, Natasha and Maria.

You swore that they could read your mind at times, "You can't stop denying it, L/n. I've seen the way you look at him,"

You groaned at Sharon's persistence, "I'm telling you. We're just partners. P-A-R-T-N-E-R-S," You spelt it out. It was a statement she kept repeating and you kept denying.

"That's why you kissed?" She asks with a knowing smirk, taking a sip of the drink in her hand, "Come on, you can't fool me,"

You paused, "It was just the heat of the moment. That's all," You retort. Somehow worrying if anyone else had heard it. Speaking since you were inside a party.

"I saw it inside the cameras," She insisted, "Really, I can see it in your eyes. I bet the reason why you two split off as partners in missions is because you can't get your hands off each other, eh?" She wiggles her brows.

"Oh, stop it for the love of Frigga," You rolled your eyes, a small blush heating up to your cheeks, "Can't we talk about Bruce and Nat or something? Maybe Stucky?"

"I already know Stucky is happening, check it out," She points somewhere in a bar, making you turn your head.

Seeing Steve and Bucky, close. Like, really close. I bet they were leaning for a kiss even so from this view.

"And Brucetasha?" Your head returns to meet her gaze, "Pretty sure they're having some problems. Poor Bruce just can't make the first move," Now, she points to your right.

The view was simple. Bruce was staring at Natasha from the opposite part of the room with a face that looked like, It's now or never, while Natasha talked to Maria. Bruce standing up and then losing confidence, sitting back down, it was like a loop.

"Now, I don't need confirmation for you and Loki. You practically just admitted kissing him a second ago," She gives you a smug look.

"Don't be so smug. We're. Not. Dating," You paused on each word, glaring at her deadlier each second.

"That's why he's staring at you from across the room?" She asks, making you tilt your head, turning slowly to meet his focused eyes. Though, it seemed to panic once it met yours, going back to the pile of agents in front of him.

You raised a brow. Hearing them giggle over something, "Let's go closer," You usher, taking Sharon's hand in yours.

"Whatever you want, Miss L/n," She snorts, the both of you heading a bit closer to his group. Just, not interfering.

Some of the group migrated to another, but stood there his mission partner who seemed to give him that flirty look.

"So..now that they're gone," She starts, "this is random but, do you have a girlfriend?" She asks, making his eye bounce to his surroundings.

Once he met yours, you averted your gaze. Instead, taking a sharp breath and focusing on your drink. That feeling of embarrasment creeping in as if you were stalking him.

"Ah..no?" He answered. He honestly wasn't sure if he should say yes and reveal your relationship with him or no and let her flirt with him all night, "I don't think so,"

"You don't think so?"

"I don't,"

"So, I'm obliged to just," She trailed, softly tracing her fingers on his hand. Lifting it up to intertwine with hers. You stood watching, biting your bottom lip as you raised your brows, instead suddenly feeling the urge to start a conversation with Sharon.

"I never said so," He gulped, pulling his hand away, as if he was offended, "I never gave you permission,"

"Oh, come on, Lokes," She takes his chin between her fingers, "It's just a bit of fun. We might as well rest, we had a big day just before," Once she tried to lean in, he put his hand to stop her.

"She's going to kill me," He whispered to himself, fixing his tie while the other removed her fingers, "I have to go greet my lover," He excused, "Besides, she looks gorgeous this evening,"

"Pardon?"

He gives her a smile, sliding away from her. Her gaze follows him while he went towards you, spinning you from Sharon's conversation. Oh, how you wished you didn't see her smug look.

"Yes..?"

You were answered by his sudden crashing of his lips with yours, as if the record just stopped and the music was left mute. His hands went to cup your face, proving his point. He has a lover.

Once he lets go, you felt eyes on you. Specifically the trio you were proving so hard you weren't in a relationship. You were about to be the talk of the town and you knew it.

"Sorry I didn't pull you out of that situation," You apologized, suddenly feeling guilty, "Really am,"

"It's alright. Now we can be partners again," He reasoned, lifting your hand to graze his lips to your knuckles, "And besides, I've been wanting to show how I'm yours,"

"Agent L/n!" You heard Fury's thundering scold, you could feel another meeting between the you two, "You said-"

"Yeah, I don't want to listen to that,"

"Neither do I,"

The both of you teleported away. Spending the night's break together, where it was probably the best.

~~

Requested by ilovemarvelanne1

I hope you like it. :))

-🌻