(Fluff) Partners in crime

You enter the party in a floor-length dress, a slit by your leg that revealed your thigh. Colored a bold red as the dress complimented your skin. Your eyes were covered by heart-shaped glasses, one of the lenses broken. You wore boots, it could've been heels, but it was easier to run that way. Your waist was occupied with a utility belt, filled with weird objects. Like..a paintball gun, gas ball and others. Who cared?

Though, on your hand was a bat, stained with blood. It was funny how the records seemed to scratch as you entered, the people becoming frozen.

You slip through your bra, finding a piece of paper as you read through the letters, "Looking for..Henrey?" You question loudly, though they made no sign of fear.

You tilt your head, glancing at the paper back and forth. Your mouth shaped the letter, 'O' as you crouched down to your left boot, revealing a photograph of a man.

You laugh hysterically, "Sorry, sorry, I meant..Heinrich Schafer, anybody seen him?" You ask.

The spotlight was removed from you, and to another man. A raven-haired man with a pale complexion. He wore a suit with green edges, his hand held a cane. Which he used to hit some of the guards.

You twirl your bat, "I was supposed to have the spotlight tonight," You huffed, feeling hands grab your arms.

A man wearing shades held you back, "Sorry, miss, you're trespassing," He informed, only for you to roll your eyes.

"That's the point of assassination though," You retort, "I have no time for this," You sighed, your bat hitting his legs, which made him fall.

Loki held down the man on the table who wriggled for mercy, his senses was practically slapping him to forward his head to look at you.

You used the top of the bat to push the man on your left away, the other end was used to hit the woman on the left in the chest.

The man fallen down on your right groaned as your bat made contact with his crotch, and it was hard. The woman on your left coughed as you kicked her stomach, strutting to the pale man.

You raised an arm to him, "Hey, hold on," You called out which made his eyes perk up to see you, "I promised my client his head on a stake, now, you won't disappoint a lady, right?" You ask.

He smirked, "A lady like you shouldn't engage in such horseplay," He spoke up, his voice smooth but intimidating.

"You could easily see I was- Nope, not wasting my time," You shake your head, lunging over the table to jump over him. Your bat swinging to his head, but before it made contact, his hand stopped it.

He glared at you, "You must be crazy to attack a God," He assumed, snatching the bat away and threw it across the floor.

"Well, crazy, yes- Definitely," You tilt your head left and right in agreement, "But I don't leave my clients unsatisfied," You retort, swiftly moving your hand to your right boot to reveal a dagger.

"I see, how charming," He sarcastically remarked, revealing his own set of daggers that twinkled in the spotlight, "Let's finish this, shall we?" He asks, lunging forward.

He attempts to pierce the dagger to your side, only for you to take his hand for defense. The occupied hand that held your weapon was close to his face, only for him to twirl you around.

Your back flushed against his chest, feeling his breath on your cheek. But, the moment was ruined by your other attack. Your foot hitting his groin, in response he lets you out of his grasp.

It only took him a second to attack once again, his dagger thrown to the floor. With a shriek, you moved your foot out of the way to avoid your foot to be injured.