(Fluff) Skipping school : Highschool AU

You sighed when you faced School's gates, your backpack clinging to your arm. You were a mess. You hadn't got any sleep last night for you feared failing a test.

Guess what?

The test was cancelled right after you were rushing to get to school. Mr. Stark had some problems with his suit and would rather take care of it than enter school.

Honestly, you thought it was just an escape route to this hell hole. This school was always so dull. There wasn't a least bit of excitement.

"Hey, L/n!" Well, maybe there was someone that made you happy, "Wow, you look horrible today,"

You rolled your eyes, "Thank you, I really needed the encouragement," You sarcastically remarked, glaring at him slightly.

Loki laughed, "What happened? Why do you look like you've just rised from the dead?" He asks, intertwining his arm with yours.

"I studied for this test all night," You whined, "Only for Stark to cancel it the last minute!"

You raised a brow when you stopped by a stair.

"What?"

"Then he isn't going to teach, today?" He asks.

"No. I think he hired a sub,"

"I have an idea," He announced, pulling you with him and away from the stairs, "Do you trust me?" He asks.

"No. No, I don't,"

"Great!" He grins. Without warning, you felt as if there wasn't anything you were on. As if the ground disappeared.

The last thing you heard was Mr. Wong shouting at the both of you to stop. Your parents were going to kill you once you got home.

~~

Once you finally felt your feet touch the ground, your eyes fluttered open to see a dim hallway with walls around you and grey-ish buildings with children running around.

And, the fact that you were clutching on him.

You cleared your throat, removing your hands off of him and avoided his gaze, checking your surroundings.

"Where are we?" You ask, your head following the children as they ran happily throughout the hallways.

"I don't know. I just thought of a random location," He shrugged, his hand flying to his brows as he squints to face something right behind you. He couldn't quite understand it.

"Is it just me or do you feel someone's presence.." You spoke, the hair in the back of your neck standing, "behind me,"

Without warning, feeling rushed, Loki took your hand and quickly ran. Going blindly through the halls.

You took one glance over your shoulder to see Wong trying to catch up. Beside him was Mr. Fury who looked furious.

You ran as fast as you possibly could. Honestly, it was better to escape than face the wrath of Mr. Fury. Especially when he had a bad day.

He just wasn't a favorite teacher.

When the both of you reached a tall wall, you both had the same plan plastered in your mind.

With ease, you climbed over the wall. Your school did train you this. You reached yoyr hand out so Loki could take it. Which he did, the both of you escaping.

"Pool!" He suddenly shouts, making you raise a brow, watching as he points somewhere in the field.

"Pardon?"

"We're hiding in the pool," He announced once he heard some murmuring from behind the wall.

"Then what are we waiting for?"

The both of you ran to the edge and slipped under the cold water. Taking a sharp breathe right before. Waiting for them to pass.

When your eyes fluttered open inside the water, there were eyes already watching you. It made you laugh how his hair is all over the place.

He covered your mouth in order for you not to lose your breath, it almost made him let out a giggle himself. The both of you looked ridiculous.

Are they gone?, He asked inside your mind. His voice going like an echoe. At this point, your lungs were deteriorating. You needed air.

I don't know, but if they aren't I'm going to drown, You replied, making him give you an awkward, toothy smile.

Without your permission, you teleported somewhere else. Why hadn't this oaf thought of that earlier?

Gaining your vision back, the both of you rest on top of a mountain soaking wet, threatening to laugh aloud for no reason. It just felt right.

"I don't think I ever want to run away with you. Again," You spoke after taking on the fresh air, feeling his hand timidly intertwine with yours.

"We both know that's a lie,"

~~

Based on a dream.

My wifi is back. 😌🙏

-🌻