(Fluff??) Blue visitor : Jotun!Loki

Being lost in an everlasting winter was torture for Loki, especially when he couldn't get ahold of his magic. His illusion came falling down to reveal his blue skin.

He was disgusted by it. Mortified with how he looked when he daw himself by the ice. He saw himself as this beast, as a monster. When he was farthest from that.

When he heard small ruckus coming from somewhere afar, he was determined to reach the location. He was desperate to escape the cold and let his illusion cover his skin.

Though, the more he walked the more he felt lightheaded. This wasn't supposed to happen. If Odin hadn't banished him while he was weak he would've been stronger. He could've atleast ran.

But his mind was foggy, unable to process where he was walking. Sometimes he would cross over one foot and sometimes he would stumble back. He couldn't remember a thing each time. But with a shake of his head, snippets of memories came back.

He wished dearly Heimdall would send a bit of sympathy for him and brijng him back. Just a bit of warmth would suffice.

With a large plush of wind coming from behind his back, he fell to his knees and started shaking. His teeth chattered at the cold. Being Jotun and all, he wasn't used to this type of cold environments.

He felt weak. Actually, he was weak.

Banished just right after all the injuries the Avengers gave him from trying to take over New York. To him, he was paying the price of his sin.

Before he could pass out, he saw a figure running towards him. All he could let out was a hoarse, "Help,"

~~

Right after Jane left from the exciting news of Thor deciding to visit Midgard, the helicopter escapes while you stayed. Desperate to finish some work. You weren't a workaholic, just excited for this project.

Though, when your instruments analyzed it's surroundings, it came across a stumbling man. Well- not a man. You didn't know what that blue creature was. All you knew is that it looked like a man and he was feeble.

Squinting your eyes towards the screen right after you rushed to get some jackets, you saw him clearly. He had this radiating blue skin with white elegant patterns over his chest. Everywhere, actually. His eyes you could barely see from the dark and how he tried to keep them open.

Without a second thought, you ran out to find the man trying to survive out by the cruel snow.

Once you saw the man stumbling back and forth, you ran towards him once you could see how he was close to faint, "Help," He lets out with a hoarse voice.

"Hold on a bit, dearest," You whispered, your breath coming out as puffs of wind. Becoming visible to the cold, "We're close to shelter," You informed, hoping hr was still awake to hear.

He only lets out a breath in acknowledgement, making you feel some sympathy for him. Slipping on a fur-coat around him and your scarf.

"I could survive without these for a while," You whisper to yourself, removing your gloves and applying it onto him. Hoping the bit of warmth would suffice.

~~

Once Loki's eyes started to flutter open, he wad relieved when he felt some warmth draped around his body. Revealing some wooly blankets and layered clothes. He still was blue, that was his problem.

"You're awake, finally," A voice calls out, making Loki shuffle to hide himself and his blue form, "No need to hide- I've seen your..form, anyway,"

"Why did you take me in?" He asks, narrowing his eyes as he watched you slowly walk towards him, "Why would you take a monster in,"

You snorted.

He rose a brow, "Do you find this amusing? Don't jester with me, mortal. What do you want from me? My blood? My sorcery, what?"

"No, no," You declined, "It's funny how you call yourself a monster when you don't exactly look like one,"

You had to confess how he looked adorable. Well- less disarming than the last attacks you've had but this one was the less threatening to you.

"What are you talking about? Look at me!"

"I already am," You retort, "And no, I don't want anything from you," You sat beside him, making him tense up, "I wont hurt nor take anything from you,"

He glared at you.

"I promise,"

"How reassuring," He sarcastically hissed, making you roll your eyes, "Now, where am I? Why am I here?"

"Welcome to the North Pole,"

~~

This was so vague, but I couldn't think of anything else to add-

I'm at the brink of making this into a fanfic.

lets_do_gethelp

-🌻