(Fluff) Fall in love inside a train 1

Loki, as a teenager, would always visit Midgard once in a while. A secret between he and his mother, of course.

This day, he thought of just exploring through Midgard. And it led him to the inside of a train.

He sat alone by the window, watching as they pass by several mountains. Leaning his head on the wall, only for him to jump once it suddenly stops.

Just when he was about to sleep.

Boarded the train was a gorgeous woman wearing a long, dark red coat that almost reached her knees. Wearing a black skirt that was slightly covered with her white shirt. A clip on the side of your head, green, to be specific.

She was about to pass by Loki until he offered a seat beside her, "I insist," Loki smiled, removing his bag that sat beside him.

"Thank you," You murmured timidly with a small smile to reciprocate with his, sitting beside him.

"I like your hair clip," Loki spoke, pointing towards it. You gave him a nod in acknowledgement, touching the pin in your hair.

"Thanks. It's cheap, I found it inside the marketplace. But, it looked pretty either way,"

Loki felt his eyes dart around to take in every bit of your features. Different question swirling his mind as he took more time to read you, like a book.

"Where are you headed?" You suddenly ask making him slightly jump from your question. It was quiet inside the train, only a few were inside.

"Nowhere," Loki answered, shifting on his seat, "Just enjoying the view. Exploring around the..city," He secretly wished he said it right.

You nod, "It is a nice day to go out," You removed your coat to hug it in front of you. Feeling hot all of the sudden.

"How about you?" He asked, leaning closer, "Where are you going?"

That was the moment you finally inspected his features. A soft mixture of blue and green his eyes had. Pale bones with cheekbones that had bits of light coming from the window.

He wore a black suit with the vest slightly opened to reveal a white shirt with a tie attached around his collar. Around his neck was a plaid scarf, he looked wonderful.

It took you a second to respond, "I'm out to visit my mother," You answered, "Out in a lovely garden. It's pretty close from here. I'll have to walk for some time as well,"

"Well, your mother seems like a beautiful woman," Loki spoke, "Assuming by her daughter herself," You giggled.

"Very smooth, mister..?" You lent a hand, which he greatfully took in his and gave it a firm shake.

"Loki," He answered, "And you are?"

"Y/n, Y/n L/n," You introduced. The light-hearted conversation sending lovely butterflies flapping around your heart.

Something about the aesthetic of meeting a nice man inside an old train while everyone kept quiet. It was like the world was stopping for the both of you.

"What a beatiful name, Y/n," He compliments with a grin, "Surely the most wonderful one I've heard yet,"

You felt heat creep to your cheeks. This man and his silly compliments, "And you as well. Mister Loki," You nudged his side with your elbow.

A chuckle escaped your lips and the conversation went on. He told you about his hometown, of course, with a tad changes. Making sure not to out himself.

You greatfully continued the conversation by telling him about your mother's bakery and that he should visit it sometime.

It's probably been hours and a yawn escaped your lips, "It seems you're sleepy," Loki announced, watching as you covered your mouth.

You nodded, "It's a quiet environment here. I can't help but feel sleepy," You smiled, "Continue your story,"

"No, go ahead. Take a nap, I feel you need it," He laughed, seeing as you tried your best to kept your eyes open. But it felt too heavy to.

"Okay..maybe a few minutes," You gave him one last smile before you felt your face relax. Falling in a deep sleep.

~~

During the road, He keot his eye on you. He watched as your head would stumble left and right but ends up leaning back once again.

He slid his fingers in your hair to set you down on his shoulder. Keeping his hands running through your hair.

Surely, she wouldn't mind, Loki thought to himself, feeling himself explode from happiness as you covered your face within the crook of his neck.

"Loki?" Someone whispers inside his mind. It didn't take long for him to know it was his mother, Frigga, "I hope you aren't too busy. Odin requests us all together for a meeting,"

"Alright, mother," Loki answers, in a small voice to not wake you up.

Of course, he hadn't got the time to continue. He was sure he would meet you again. But for now, his mother had sent him a message. It was time to go back.

~~

You woke up inside the train alone. Now your head was carefully leaning on the wall. Loki had changed positions with you. Probably had found his stop.

You felt a piece of cloth around your neck, checking down to see his scarf. It brought a smile to your face.

You took ahold of it, looking at the end to see a piece of paper with a message written within it,

I wish you the best, Y/n. I took your pin..I promise to bring it back once we meet again. I'm sure we will, so, please, don't forget me.

With love,
Loki..

"Where did he get the paper?" You ask, folding the letter carefully. Hiding it inside your coat. A lovely person like that, how could you ever forget?

~~

Math is boring.

-🌻