(Angst) Another woman

If only you had told him sooner. If only you had told him everything, how you had loved him, how fast you've fallem for him. How you would sacrifice yourself for his life. You wished you had told him.

Now you watch by the sidelines, every memory between you and Loki had been recreated with another.

Well, it was either recreate it with anoter or replace you with her. You hadn't talked to him in a while, you never had the energy to. All he would reply was, I'm busy with Sigyn, or could be, Maybe next time, but you were tired of it. You had no energy to see him any longer.

Now, you were locked inside your chambers. Had it been days? Weeks, you had no idea.

You held a scrapbook of different prizes, some were simple pictures of you and Loki as children. Alongside with Thor, sometimes.

~~

"Hey, Loki, fancy a walk around the gardens?" You ask as you enter his room, watching as he combed his hair, "Cause mischief, destruction," You list, seeing a twinkle in his eyes, "Chaos, ma-" He covers your mouth.

He smirked, "Whatever you have planned, I'm sure it wouldn't be a bore," He replied, throwing the comb to the bed as his hands intertwined with yours, "Onward then!" He shouts with a chuckle.

"Giddy up then, darling!" You bump your hip with his, running out of the room.

~~

You smiled at the memory, seeing the small picture with mud in your faces, but now, why does it hurt so much?

Right, because he was busy with another.

~~

"Hey, Loki, fancy a walk around the gardens?" You ask, seeing his nervous stance. Though he never shared a glance, even as he stood by the mirror, "We could cause-"

You were interrupted by Loki's hand in front of your face, watching as he turned around on his heel, "Do I look nice?" He asks.

You tilt your head, "Yeah," You chuckle, "You always do," You add, taking a sharp breath, "Now about that trip to the gardens.."

"Sorry, Y/n, I have a meeting with Sigyn," He said in an apologetic tone, "She would be leading me to where ever she wants today, I'm excited to see where she'll take me."

Suddenly, a knock interrupts your conversation. Revealing, oh, the woman you were just talking about. Sigyn.

"Hey, are you ready?" She asks, nodding to you as she quickly turns to Loki.

He smiled, "Of course," He answered.

"Let's go take a walk in the gardens, shall we?" She lends an arm which he gratefully took, "We could cause mischief, destruction," You saw the familiar glint in his eyes, "Chaos, ma-" He covers her mouth.

He smirked, "I'm sure your plans wouldn't disappoint," He answered, turning around, "Shall we, my lady?" He asks, making her giggle.

~~

You let out a tight-lipped smile, feeling your eyes gloss ever so slightly. You were never one to be vulnerable, this was new.

You felt an ache in your chest that you couldn't rid off, something that keeps washing in every time you see him.

Maybe because each time you saw him he was snogged by Sigyn, but, who wouldn't want to hang out with her?

Your eyes spot a rose, a wilted one, but it always made your heart melt. But not now, for it only made your heart shatter.

~~

"What are these called again?" You ask Loki who had a book about flowers, which was what you were doing. Picking flowers for Queen Frigga, "Ro..ro-something?"

"Roses," Loki corrects with a smile, shutting his book to gently pick the flower out of your fingers, "These associate with love, as I read," He informed, looking at them adoringly, "I'll give this to someone I love one day."

~~

You walk around the halls, in search of Loki. But you heard giggling by the gardens, which made your heart drop to see.

To see Sigyn laid on Loki's lap, a rose between his fingers as he twirled it in front of her face. A kiss shared between the two.

"I told a girl I would give this rose to a special woman one day, I think she would be proud to see it for you," He spoke up, setting the rose on her chest.

"What does it mean?" Sigyn asks, tilting her head.

He smiled, "It means my everlasting love for you," He caresses her cheek, which made your mouth hung agape.

~~

A scoff escaped your lips, feeling a lone tear drop to the page.

You rub the tear away furiously, flipping the pages though you couldn't focus anymore, you broke down completely.

Sobs escaping your lips, why hadn't you told him sooner?

The door opens slowly, revealing a concerned Frigga. She entered slowly to see the mess in your room, a sigh escaping her lips as she sat down beside you.

Her hand starts rubbing your lower back, encouraging you to let it all out, "My dear, I not know how I can help you this time," She spoke up.

You sniffle, "It's o-kay," You choke out, taking a sharp breath, "I can manage without him."

"Though I do belive you two are soulmates, I suggest to not give up that quickly," She insisted in a panicked tone, "I would be very disappointed to see an unrequited love."

"He's not my soulmate," You shake your head, leaving out a painful chuckle, "If he was, then he was a soulmate who wasn't meant to be mine."

~~

I'm in a sad mood today, so sad one-shot. :)

-😗