(Fluff) Pranks : Highschool AU

You sat down in front of the principal with your mother and father behind you, rubbing your shoulder for some sense of comfort.

Beside you, was the man who caused you to be here in the first place, Loki. Behind him was his own mother and his father. His brother stood outside the office.

"I'm pretty sure we all know why we're here today," Principal Fury starts, leaning onto the desk while his hands held some papers, shuffling them.

"We just want to know how it happened," Loki's mother, otherwise Frigga, asked with concern written over her face.

Fury was about to speak until you decided to interrupt, "He called me his plaything,"

"You called me a reindeer!" Loki shouts.

"You called me a dumb mortal,"

"You said my hair was greasy!"

"You called me your pet,"

"It was a joke,"

Fury slams his hand on the table, which shut the both of you up. Both of you shifting in your seats.

Fury sighed with annoyance, massaging his forehead, "Are you two not embarrassed in front of your family?"

"Well.." Loki mumbles, "They aren't really my family," Odin drags a hand along his face.

"All I want to say is that if they don't get along, we might have to expel them from this school," Your eyes widen at Fury's remark, "This isn't the first time they've fought,"

"When was the first time?" Your father, otherwise Tony, asked with a raised brow. How you could smell your doom.

~~

"Loki! What the hell!" You shout, your body drenched in water. He had just had to prank you in front of everybody.

The classic bucket on top of the door.

"How do you know it was me?" He asks, a grin along his face as he settled his chin on his fist.

You took the bucket and poimted to underneath it, revealing his golden horns drawn on the bottom.

~~

"Are you kidding me?!" Loki shouts, unable to get off the chair. He tried pulling himself out to no avail.

You snickered, which gained his attention. His eyes dart up to see you leaning against the door, flipping a glue bottle again and again.

"What kind of glue is that?" Loki asks, only to be replied by your tongue sticking out towards him. Leaving the classroom.

~~

You swipe the eraser through the board, patting your hands on your skirt once the board was free from chalk.

You turn around to face Loki, who was inches away from you. You took a step back to analyze his face, which was plastered with a smirk.

"What do you want?" You ask, crossing your arms.

"How rude of you to assume I did something," Loki pouts, faking some sadness. You rolled your eyes, "Turn around,"

"Excuse me?"

"Look," He points behind you. You twirled to see the blackboard pure white with chalk. Your jaw dropped.

You turned around to see him almost leaving. Before he could cross the door, you threw the eraser at his back, staining his uniform.

He didn't seem to care, because when he checked his back, he only sticked out his tongue and continued to run away.

~~

Loki sneaks into the room to create his prank, going by your seat as he finds your bag slinging upon it.

He looked through it with his hands, only to feel his wrists clasp together. He looked down to see handcuffs bounding him.

He looked up when he heard sounds of keys clashing together, seeing you, twirling the keys around your fingers.

"Get me out of these," He hissed, raising his hands to show off the handcuffs bounding him. Thought it only made you laugh.

"Why should I?" You ask, slowly strutting towards him while you kept the keys behind your back.

"Well, what would you like in return?" He inquires, moving his body to face you as he tried to keep a calm composition.

You shrugged, "Suprise me,"

He smirks, quickly pressing a chaste kiss on your lips, making your eyes widen. It was basically a peck, he quickly pulled away.

"Does that suffice?" He asks, seeing your suprised expression. It made him frown, "Sorry, maybe I shouldn't have-"

You pulled him back down with your hand, crashing your lips against his once again. There was something about his lips that was so intoxicating.

Your hands slip down to unbuckle his chains, you could feel the relief in his smile. Though, you jumped when you heard someone clear their throat.

"And what is this supposed to be?" Principal Fury asks, his hands on his hips.

~~

You felt your cheeks heat up at the last, "prank," mentioned. And he noticed it, sending a wink right over to you. It just made you more embarrassed.

"You kissed him?!" Tony shouts.

~~

My fyp keeps telling me I'm gay-

-🌻