(Angst) Never will be real

You felt your cheeks become damp as silent tears cascade down your reddening cheeks. Sniffling every once in a while.

A sad playlist helping you free your sadness you've been bottling up for the few days.

You sigh as you heard someone clear their throat, low behold the God of Mischief stood there concerned.

You could barely see his face from the darkness. Yet you always knew it was him.

You let your head hang down low, "Please don't," You choke out, "Don't try to make me feel better, it's-it's really not gonna work,"

"What's the problem?" He asks, sitting down in front of you as you kept crying. The playlist still singing in the background.

"You're the problem," You answered, making his brows furrow, "I've tried everything to get to you..have you? Have you atleast tried??"

"I'm here now, aren't I?" He asks, about to touch you. Rub your shoulder for some sort of comfort. Only for you to lean away from his touch.

"Don't do this,"

"Don't do what? I'm trying to help you," Loki persists, making you let out a pained chuckle, "Please, let me comfort you,"

"You can't comfort something you can't touch, Loki," You shook your head, turning down your playlist to stand up.

"I don't understand," He spoke, watching as you went by your door. Your hand hovering just above the switch, "I'm right here,"

"You're not," You whisper. Pressing your finger on the switch, making light invade the darkness. Then, he was gone, "You're never here. You're not real,"

You let out a shuddering sigh, leaning down on your door as you continued silently sobbing.

~~

This was really short. But I found the song, and I told myself, "Why not?"
(Don't get mad at me)

-🌻