First Time

And that little conversation is how Michael found himself alone in Edwardo's expansive walk-in closet. He'd lamented that he had nothing here to wear to make their first time special, but apparently Edwardo had a dirty little secret that offered the perfect solution. So, while Edwardo was busy filling one of Essie's chew toys with peanut butter, Michael got to have his own lingerie themed Christmas.

Now, Edwardo's closet was bigger than Michael's bedroom at home, and Edwardo himself used very little of it. Michael couldn't help feeling a little envious his first time seeing it, with all its racks and drawers and cubbies, and especially it's makeup vanity and floor length mirror. Michael could move in everything he had, and there'd still be at least half the place empty. But today, Michael found out that the closet's cabinetry wasn't as empty as expected.

Edwardo probably had twenty different lingerie sets total, all packaged in little white boxes with colorful tissue paper. Turns out he'd been buying them a few weeks after they'd started dating, whenever one had caught his eye, in hopes of presenting them to Michael one or two at a time as gifts.

In light of recent events, that plan went completely out the window. Though, Michael could admit his boyfriend had good taste. And that every piece was either unisex or cut for a man was very affirming, too.

It didn't take Michael long to pick out the one he wanted to wear. He just wished he had the supplies here to do some makeup to match it, or even just having thought to keep up with his body hair management. Hopefully Edwardo wouldn't mind that his pubic and leg hair were a bit more on the natural side at the moment...

With that thought, there was a knock on the closet door.

"Dulcito, I've got Essie occupied out in the living room. Are you doing okay in there?"

"I'm almost ready!" Michael called back. "Wait on the bed, I'll be out in a second! Oh, and you get down to your undies too!"

Michael could hear the sound of cloth hitting the floor and bed springs creaking as Edwardo told him to take his time. Michael shivered in anticipation as he surveyed himself in the mirror and did some minor adjustments. He was kind of nervous. More nervous than the first time they'd tried this anyway. This outfit was cute as hell though. Edwardo had good taste indeed!

Michael cracked open the closet door. "You ready...?"

"Oh, I am ready!" Edwardo rubbed his hands together, sitting at the very edge of the bed with the best view of the closet door. He couldn't wait to see what Michael had picked out to wear, and was already reacting in anticipation.

Michael slid a leg out slowly first, revealing a cow print thigh-high sock. Edwardo fought the urge to whistle, not wanting to summon the dog. Instead he grunted in appreciation. The leg slid back in, then out spun Michael, leaning seductively against the closet door.

Edwardo wiped his mouth, trying not to drool. Michael was in a cow print bikini, complete with matching socks and headband, and a matching cover for his bite collar. The tiny triangles on the top were just big enough to cover his nipples, and the bottoms had the most adorable tail sewn onto the back. When Edwardo had seen the online ad, he knew Michael would look good in it. He just hadn't anticipated HOW good Michael would look in it...

"Moo," Michael said with a mischievous pout.

"You can say that again..." Edwardo all but panted, his penis straining against its confines.

Michael grinned, taking in the view himself. For all the time they'd been dating, and even with living here the past week and a half, he'd yet to see Edwardo shirtless. Even that time a few days ago where Michael had suggested they go swimming in Edwardo's indoor pool, he'd worn a shirt. But those arms, that chest, the six pack, and that v-line that drew the eye so perfectly down... Michael bit his lip.