Secrets Shared Promises Made

"Pick one! Your turn."

Scott opted for the ginger one, and dutifully stripped off his bottoms to lay on the bed. He apparently had a habit of going commando, not that Ryan minded. Ryan straddled Scott's legs, and tried his best to recreate what he remembered. He ran his oiled hands up Scott's back, around his shoulders, and down his arms. He had to get more massage oil twice because he underestimated how much it would take.

He really had no clue what he was doing. He was just kind of moving his hands around, taking in the feel of Scott's back muscles. Scott was at least half again as wide as he was, and seeing him like this, there was no doubt he was many times stronger. Even his arms were almost twice as thick. Mesmerized, he traced his fingers lightly along Scott's shoulder blades and down either side of his backbone.

"Like what you see?" Scott asked.

"Huh? Oh! Yeah. Sorry. Um, how much should I be pressing?"

Scott verbally walked him through some basic hand motions, and told him to use as much pressure as possible. With a little more confidence, Ryan got back to work. Thanks to the oil, the room now smelled like gingerbread cookies. Scott sighed contentedly as Ryan kneaded him. He could get used to this.

Once he'd rubbed all the oil into Scott's back, Ryan moved on to his legs. They were equally muscular. It was kind of part of being an alpha. Muscles just came with the genetics. He started on Scott's feet. He hadn't noticed before but, for Scott anyway, the saying "big feet, big (well, you know...)" rang true.

"Hm! That tickles!"

"Does it?" Ryan deliberately used a feather light touch, eliciting a squeal and curled toes. "Imagine, an alpha with ticklish feet."

"One of a kind! And, very real!" Scott insisted.

"Ha! Now I know your weakness!"

"I'd gladly tell you all of my weaknesses."

Ryan got serious again, applying more pressure to try and keep it from being ticklish as he worked in the last of the oil. When he was done, he flopped down on Scott's back, taking in his smell laced with the ginger and vanilla.

"So? How'd I do?" Ryan kissed his cheek and ran his fingers through Scott's hair.

Scott sighed dramatically. "I have a problem."

"A problem I can help with?" Ryan worried. Did he do something wrong?

"Maybe you can help. I'm trying to think of a way to keep my new masseuse all to myself."

"Well let's see... I hear he likes kisses, and cuddling, dinner dates, and recently got in to video games... Oh, and he loves having his hair played with."

"Hm? Is that all?"

"He's also secretly a huge fan of your chest hair," Ryan added confidentiality.

Scott cracked a big dopey grin. "I might just be able to afford to keep him exclusive after all! Here, let me up so I can put my pants back on." He yawned. "Then, we can enjoy some pre-bedtime cuddles? Or, if you're not tired yet, we could watch a movie?"

"When am I not tired?"

Ryan obliged, rolling off to sprawl on the bed while Scott dressed. A little effort between them and the bed was set to rights. The blanket didn't really get dirty, but Scott said he'd wash it in the morning. He then put the oils and condoms away and turned out the lights.

Ryan found it completely novel that he had his own "side" of the bed at Scott's place. Scott had even surprised him with a phone charger to keep here, and it was plugged up next to "his" nightstand. In the morning, he'd drink coffee out of "his" mug, which was an amusement park souvenir Scott had gotten in highschool. He'd been debating bringing one of his own mugs to use, but he really didn't have any to spare.