Intimacy and Experimentation Pt 2 (+)

"Oh, fuuuuck..." Ryan moaned as he flopped back down, hiding his face behind his arm.

Scott slid his fingers out and pulled off the glove before looming over his boyfriend seductively, propping himself up by his hands. "Well?"

Ryan was still hiding. The fact that he actually ejaculated was a bit of a shock. He almost never ejaculated outside of his heat.

"Why'd you use your mouth?"

"I'm sorry," Scott's tone was apologetic. "Did you not like it?" He laid down beside him and caressed Ryan's shoulder.

"An alpha isn't supposed to do things like that. Giving oral sex, swallowing semen..." Ryan pouted behind his arm, embarrassed. "I tried to use the safe word, but I couldn't get it out in time."

"I guess that makes me an asshole, huh? Did you hate it?"

"... Not entirely..."

"Will you let me see your face?"

Ryan lifted his arm up and peeked at Scott from the corner of his eye. Scott brushed Ryan's cheek and applied gentle pressure to get him to turn his head and face him.

Scott assured him, "What happens behind our doors is nobody else's business. This isn't alpha and omega, dominant and subordinate, we're two people who love each other. I only want to make you feel good. There's no reason to follow society's rules here. If I suck your dick, how's anyone else to know? But, if you really didn't like it, I promise to never do it again."

"It did feel really good though..."

"In that case, you have nothing to worry about. I promise I won't spring it on you again without asking permission."

"Really?"

"I swear on my honor as an alpha, and as a medical professional."

"I love you..." Ryan turned and draped his arms around his boyfriend, initiating a slow kiss. Scott's mouth was bitter, but he didn't care.

Between kisses, Scott asked, "So, we're continuing, then?"

"Do you... want me to do you too? With my mouth, I mean?"

They broke off and Scott grabbed for the new box of condoms on the nightstand, giving it a little shake.

"Actually, I was hoping we'd move on to the main event?"

Ryan watched as Scott pulled one out and opened the package with his teeth, before slowly rolling it down his rather impressive cock. The lube strung on his fingers, and the condom itself looked textured. Ryan glanced at the box, noticing it said "ribbed." He could feel his neither regions twitching. He'd never used a ribbed condom before, but he'd heard they felt good. He was definitely ready to go again.

"So... How do you want me, Cuddle Bug?"

Ryan tried to look as seductive as possible, which considering how little practice he had, wasn't very effective, unless you were a certain smitten someone who found it completely endearing. Scott growled low in his throat and made a beckoning motion with his fingers. He guided Ryan to sit in his lap so they were face to face.

"And now?" Ryan asked.

This was new and exciting. The only sex he'd ever had with an alpha was the standard "face down, ass up, let them do what they want, and no talking." Scott had asked his consent multiple times already. It was a heady aphrodisiac, having his own needs met first for once. Scott gripped his ass cheeks and lifted his hips up so Ryan was on his knees as he straddled him. Each side seemed to fit perfectly in Scott's hands.