【Chapter 47】

A/N Slight change with the mate parings. I was thinking instead of Paul for Rebekah's mate I'm going to change it to Edward. So Rebekah x Edward.

Edward and Bella have been gone for about a week now and it's been pretty quiet. I've loved the fact that there isn't any danger this week because Bella has gone, but no doubt as soon as she gets back she'll bring the bad luck with her.

I was lounging in the Cullens living room reading, something I haven't been able to do since we met Bella because she's been in constant danger.

I was interrupted from my book by someone lying down next to me on the couch. I smiled as I felt Rosalie slide her arms around me. We didn't talk we just enjoyed each others company.

I smiled as she started to kiss my neck, I tried to concentrate on my book. I bit my lip when she started to suck and bite my sweet spot.
"Baby I'm reading" I said slightly breathless.

"But I'm horny and Emmett's hunting" she said pouting.
"But if you don't want to... I guess I'll just go take care of myself" she told me standing up and speeding upstairs.

My eyes widened once I registered what she actually just said. I was about to walk upstairs when I heard a loud moan, I used my hearing and smirked when I heard a small buzzing noise.

⚠️Smut warning⚠️

I sped upstairs and opened the bedroom door, I nearly moaned at the sight. Rosalie was lying on the bed naked with a pink vibrating dildo between her legs.

She locked eyes with me when I closed the door and moaned louder.
"Please" she whimpered.

I took my clothes off slowly and climbed onto the bed, in front of her. I gave her a look and she pulled her hands away from the toy, I grabbed it and pulled it out of her. She groaned.

"No. Please" she muttered trying to get it back in but I held it away from her, switching it off and placing it on the bed.

"Bad girl. Teasing me when I'm reading and then playing with yourself." I shook my head as she whined.
"I might not let you cum" I told her smirking.

"Please Andrea. I'll do anything" she said pouting.

"Eat me out now." I said to her and she nodded immediately switching our positions so that I was lying down.

She kissed me hard before trailing her kisses down my body till she reached my pussy. I felt her tongue start to lap at my clit and I moaned her name.

"More" I demanded.

She complied by pushing her fingers inside of me and curling them so that they hit my g-spot where she rubbed firmly.

I cried out coming.

She helped me through my orgasm. Once I had come down from my high I looked up at her as she looked at me with pleading eyes.

I switched our positions so that she was lying on the bed and I grabbed the toy and turned it on watching as she fisted the sheets in anticipation.

I rubbed her slit feeling how wet she was and inserted the toy. She immediately cried out as I pounded it into her.

I turned up the setting and started to suck her clit.

"Please" she moaned.

"Please what kitty?" I asked pulling away from her pussy a little so I could talk.

"Don't stop" she muttered and I started to suck and lick at her clit again.

I thrusted the toy in and out of her as she grabbed my hair and started to buck her hips into my face.

"Please can I cum?" She moaned.

"No. Hold it" I told her wanting to torture her a little.

She whined in frustration as I turned the setting on the toy down.

"Please!"

I smirked and continued to lap at her clit and thrust the toy in and out of her. I suddenly turned the vibration up 3 settings and she screamed.

"Cum" I told her watching as her legs shook and she arched off the bed.

I helped her ride her orgasm out and slowly pulled the toy out of her. She lay on the bed as I crawled over to her and lay beside her.

⚠️Smut warning over⚠️

"I love you Drea" she said cuddling into my side.

"I love you too"

A/N Sorry for not posting yesterday lol my stupid ass forgot to press publish when I wrote this 🤦🏼‍♀️