Chapter 8

Samantha's POV

     Ian told me to explore the kingdom while he got his wrist snapped back in place. I told him I was sorry but he just shrugged it off and said that he's had worse.

     I don't know if that's good or bad.

     I walked past a few markets, the bread scent wafting through the air. I took a deep breath, drinking in the delicious scent. Sometimes I don't feel normal. I occasionally feel an itching on my back, drinking in the air? And hearing things from so far away?

     Honestly, it's like my sanity is derping out on me.

     "That's because it is, at this rate you're going..." I halted, looking around. No one but the traders were nearby. Yep, definitely going crazy.

     "Heh, well you don't hear me arguing."

     "Who-who are you?" I murmured.

     "HA!" Pain hit my head, making me groan in pain. You seriously don't remember me? I didn't answer.

     Hmm... you really don't?

     "You sound... slightly familiar." I admitted.

     "It's only been a year since you and Herobrine-..."

     "Since what?"

     "..."

   "Samantha?" That wasn't the voice I was expecting to hear. I turned on my heel to see Ty, leaning on a post.

     "You ok?" He asked. I shook my head.

     "Yeah... Just clearing my head." I answered.

     "Uh huh... Well Sky wanted me to give you a tour."

     "A tour?"

     "Yeah." He scratched his nape before walking past me. I spotted a few tears on the back of his shirt, revealing something black and shiny. Were those... scales!? He looked back at me.

     "Ya comin'?" I quickly cleared my throat, running after him and matching his strides.

     "Yeah." He stared at me for a moment, and I looked up. "What?" I asked.

     "Do I know you from somewhere?" I gaped at him. That was exactly what I had been thinking about him! He quickly waved his hands in front of himself. "I-I didn't mean that as a pick up line." He stammered. I couldn't help but burst out laughing at his innocence.

     "No no, you're good." Then I added, "I was actually thinking the same." He stared at me for a moment before nodding.

     "I think I know someone who can help us out with this... coincidence."

     "Who?"

     "Only the best sorcerer of Minecraftia, Setosorcerer."