Chapter 9

Ty's POV

Several thoughts swirled in my mind as I dragged Samantha through several hallways of the Sky Army headquarters. It was more than just a slightly familiar girl, it was much more. Last night, I had a dream of memories that weren't even mine.

Three not blocky people chasing each other around, throwing... butter? A girl with the exact same voice as Samantha's yelled from behind a couch "STAHP WASTING FOOD!". A guy who looked very resembling to me looked down at her, a sweet and sticky liquid in his hair. The girl stretched upward, licking off some of the sweet scented solution, resulting in the similar-me making a sour face and wiping some of it off.

"Hey Samantha, nice headband!" That voice of Sky's I would recognize anywhere, but not his appearance.I noticed that the girl had cat ears on her head. The similar-me turned around.

"It's-" He was cut off when a bit of butter smashed into his face. The girl clamped her hands over her mouth as he slowly turned back to her, briefly combing his hair before tackling her to the ground-

"Ty? Ty!" I jerked my head up and halted in front of Seto's door. Samantha peered at me. "Are you ok?" Concern shone in her eyes. I found myself lost in her blood red irises.

"... Yeah." I shook myself before knocking on Seto's door.

Samantha's POV

"It's unlocked!" I shivered unexpectedly. That was the voice that was talking to me in my mind! Who is this guy?

I followed Ty in, spotting a purple cloaked figure hovering over a brewing stand. I halted suddenly. The getup, the cloak, the red creeper face... Iv'e seen it before!

He looked up. "Nice to finally see you, Samantha Verona." I blinked at him.

"H-how do you know my name?" He turned around when I caught sight of paper. A scroll perhaps?

"Because... We knew each other in another world, a world far different than Minecraftia."