Chapter 16

Samanths's POV

     I heard a twig suddenly snap, and I whirled around in a fighting stance. Kermit jumped back.

     "Gype!" he yelped. I immediately drew back.

     "I'm so sorry!" I apologized. He adjusted his white outfit, clearing his throat.

     "So... Can someone tell me what's going on?"

     "I could ask you guys the same thing." I swiveled my head at the familiar voice.

     "Quentin!?" He frowned.

     "How do you know my name?" I rubbed my head, which had a slight headache.

     "Here." Seto handed him another potion, which he drank willingly. He frowned for a while before he jerked his head upwards, blinking hard.

     "Wh-why- how-?" He stuttered.

     "We need to find a way to defeat the bad guys, but who are they in the first place?"

     "Enderlox." Wildstar piped up.

     "Herobrine." Adam muttered.

     "Skybrine, in the future possibly, right?" I asked, rubbing my  head again. Geez, what's up with this headache!?

     "Yeah, but who else?"

     "WitherMU." A voice croaked. I turned to see Jason sitting up, rubbing his head painfully. I squatted down beside him.

     "What happened, before you became WitherMU?" I asked.

     "Well, I was taking a walk to try to get rid of this dull aching headache. But it got worse and worse, and-" My head suddenly exploded with pain. I jerked backward, screaming in pain.

     "Give up, EnderShade..." I screamed again as another wave of pain came.

     "Why should I!?" I screamed back at the voice in my head.

     "Because you are worthless, no one will miss you!" I cried out, jerking again. What is going on!?

      "Samantha?" I was barely aware of Ty kneeling down beside me.

     "Who are you!?"

     "NightShade. It's my time now!!!!! I flinched again, pain erupting from my back. A tail and wings came beside me, and I was aware of being able to move my ears. I tried to yell in pain, but I couldn't move. I watched helplessly as I moved without any control, my vision perfected many times.

     "Samantha?" Ty's voice echoed to me. I tried to ask him for help, but I was not able to control myself.

     "She's gone." NightShade hissed, smirking in glory.

     "My name is NightShade, and I'm a part of a plan bigger than any of you."