Chapter 11

Samantha's POV

     "T-Ty?" I stammered. I gingerly tugged on his sleeve, urging him to give me answers. He instantly flung me against the window, a glass shard embedding itself in my leg. I let out a screech as Seto barked a spell out, sending Ty flying past me and into a far tree somewhat nearby.

     "Samantha!?" Sky knelt beside me as Seto flew out the window to distract Ty. I sat up dizzily, pulling out the shard, hurt both physically and emotionally.

     "I-I'm fine." I managed to say. Sky helped me to my feet, staring at the battle outside.

     "What happened to Ty?" He asked.

     "I don't know." I briefly answered, my mind whirling. Why was Ty acting like this? What was with the wings? How were his eyes changing color? What was with the no recognition of his own-

     "Samantha, we need to get out-" A blast of magic hit Ty, sending him crashing nearby. I could no longer stand the noise.

     "Shut up!" I yelled. "Just shut up! Don't move, don't speak, don't even breathe! I'm trying to think!" (Totally stole that from BBC Sherlock Holmes) Everyone actually stopped and stared at me. Then Ty spoke up.

     "Who are you to tell me what to do?" I flinched. His voice was deeper and scratchy. I took a deep breath and walked over to him on tiptoe, wary of his next move.

     "You said your name isn't Ty, then what is it?" He smirked, revealing long glistening white fangs.

     "Enderlox... Your little friend has been keeping secrets. Let me tell you one or two. You and your little 'King' are like me, as well as the astronaut. Your fate is told in The Hybrid Prophecy." He pulled out an ender pearl. He flashed me a smile. "Maybe I'll see ya later." He gave me a wink before suddenly teleporting, vanishing into thin air.

     I slowly turned to look at Seto. His face was deathly pale, and his head was tipped downward, his eyes squeezed shut. I slowly made my way over to him, gently tugging his cloak.

     "Seto?" I softly asked. His eyes slowly opened to meet mine as I watched him, concerned. "What did... Enderlox, mean by 'My fate is told in The Hybrid Prophecy'?" He sighed before pulling his cloak back, revealing two scrolls attached to his belt. He took them off and handed them to me. I slowly took them, my eyes scanning them. My heart dropped at the scribbled words, then I gasped. My head jerked up.

     "Seto." I whimpered. "I'm gonna need that memory recovery potion."