Chapter 25

A rush of power pulsed threw my veins, actually becoming visible past my hand as cold blue fire, which hissed at the creatures and freezing many where they stood.

     Then my surroundings suddenly changed, and I was back at camp. I lowered my hand, greatly drained of energy, and staggered back. I almost fell over when Ty caught me.

     "Woah woah woah. Easy. Easy." He soothed me, gently easing me onto a soft bed. I strained to get up.

     "What happened?" Adam asked. I noticed a certain red black and white dragon hanging out behind him, shaking his head in confusion.

     "Jordan?" I asked. He looked up, no longer shaking his muzzle side to side.

     "Seto... he gave me a potion... Samantha, how did we get in Minecraft again? I can't remember." I sagged my shoulders in relief.

     "Herobrine... Portal..." I muttered. I heard a sudden thump and spotted Wildstar, still in dragon form. She tried to open her mouth, then whimpered and shook her head and held up her paws, which were cuffed.

     "Enemy dragon! Enemy dragon! Kill it!" Adam yelled.

     "NO!" MY vision turned blue for a second before it was normal again. Everyone stared at me in shock. I staggered to my feet, ignoring Ty's pleas to offer help. I stumbled over to Wildstar. I held my hand over the metal bonds, sensing their weakness' to what elements. My vision turned blue again as I spoke up.

      "RAAN MIR TAH." I murmured. With a snap, the cuffs separated themselves from their resting place and fell to the ground. I blinked my eyes as my vision normalized themselves. Wildstar was staring t me like I was a hydra or something. Taking a shallow breath, I turned back around to see veryone staring at me with awe- and fear.

     I couldn't take the pressurizing silence any longer.

     I whirled around and fled from their judging gazes and into the shadows of the forest.