Part 18: Evan Buckley

Kisses

-

-

-

--Erica's POV--

I basically ran home cause it was dark out. I opened Evans door seeing him in the same spot on his laptop. I give him a small smile, putting my bag on the counter and kicking my shoes off. I sit down on the couch next to Buck, "How did it go?" he asks.

"I think the world likes to watch my life fall apart. Not only do I have to get a new car. I also have to find a new place to live," I tell him.

"What happened?"

"I tried talking to him and he was apologizing and it was going well. Then he started talking about how your job in dangerous and if I was with him I would have stability. Then he kissed me," I say, hopping he doesn't get mad. I see him bite his lip and fidget in his seat, "I know you're mad but I pushed him off of me and left right after it happened, you can ask Mickey," I tell him. He gives me a weird look, grabbing my hand, "Hey, I'm not mad at you...you know that right?" He says. I nod my head giving him a small smile.

"I'll focus on finding a place to stay. I feel bad being in your space as it is," I tell him.

"You should just move in, we are together all the time anyways, "he says.

"Buck, we have been dating for two weeks and have known each other for around 2 months. Don't you think that's a little too fast?" I ask.

"Yeah...but I like waking up to you by my side," he smirks. He pulls me towards him making me laugh. I sit on his lap putting my arms on his shoulders.

"Are you sure you won't regret having me live here? What if you get sick of me or start to hate me?" I ask, starting to worry about what this really means. I've never moved this fast before and I don't know how I feel about it. Obviously, it would save me money but what if I hurts our relationship. He's too nice and I don't want to take advantage of that. What will his friends think of this? Maybe I should talk with Maddie for an outside perspective. He sees me freaking out and pulls me in for a hug.

"You don't have to live here if you don't want to. I just thought I would offer," he whispers.

"If at any moment you start to refer offering tell me. I won't be offended. Everyone needs their own space at some points," I tell him. He nods his head in agreement.

"Do you mind if we just cuddle tonight?" I ask, standing up and walking into the kitchen. I grab two waters bringing them to the couch, "come here". I see him holding open a blanket for me to crawl under. I lay down next to him putting my head in his lap as he turns on a movie. I can't keep denying it I'm falling hard for Evan Buckley.