Chant of The Dark Heart

Once night came the three travelers had eaten a Calla Lily soup, showered, eaten some more and rested before the stealing (or borrowing) of the Holy Lyre der Himmel.

"Oh lord. Don't get caught. And be quiet. OH, wish I had time to show you how to sneak properly, but the lack of time is a big obstackle. Oh, and if you both had some darker clothes to hide easier with it-"

"Too much rumbling, (Y/N). Paimon thinks you act like a worried chicken mother, and honestly, we'll be fine."

"Sorry to say so, but I'm not sure. With that child anything can happen."

"Emm, did you know he was a god before?"

"Huh? Why, yes Aether. How come?"

"You call him child."

"In my eyes he's a baby."

"Then I know what you think of me."

"You won't believe me, but you probably have more experience than him in many departments."

"Wait what?"

"Looks like we are here. And he is too, so we're not late at least." the green dressed bard waved at them when he spotted them.

"You shine in the dark! Your ruby red dress and Aether's eyes along with Paimon's voice is like a warning signal!"

"What do you mean with "Paimon's voice"?!"

"... You seriously do not hear it yourself?" (Y/N) wanted to facepalm.

"Hear what?"

"No matter. How to steal this then?"

"Easy! Just sneak down! However, it would be better with as few as possible, and well... I'm a bard... (Y/N)'s dress... The Hotshot of the Knights of Favonious is up then!"

"Am I alone in this?" Aether groaned.

"Paimon's with you!"'

"Exactly, alone." (Y/N) smiled as they fought and sighed.

"If you want to be caught now it's okay by me, but I suggest you steal that Lyre now."

"Oh, yes! Be right back!" they disappeared into the depths of the cathedral.

"Then, I guess we wait."

"So, you like those two, huh?"

"I am just going to travel with them to their next stop. You know I will travel anyways, a little company isn't that bad."

"Oh, the old, wise (Y/N) wants company?"

"Oh, the stupid, drunken bard with no life wants help with clearing out a fight between him and his friend?"

"Well, ouch."

"Yes. Be careful, Bard-Batos."

"Will that stick to me?"

"If I don't find anything else, then yes."

.

.

.

"What nation were you in before Mond?"

"I was in Natlan. It is really pretty, I daresay. It reminds me of Autumn, everywhere there are red and orange decorations. People respect the Muratan's so much, the people like Diluc. With red hair and a strong will. It is fun to see how the children try to have the same will. There are not as many Muratan's as before though. Not like the Vennessa-like people. She was Muratan?"