Chapter 30~!

Chapter 30 everyone! Thank you so much for reading all the way here, and for being a sweet (Y/N)!

To celebrate this, I made a chapter meant as if (Y/N) was a playable character and had voice-lines!

Hope you enjoy~ (. ❛ ᴗ ❛.)

Voice Lines

Hello: My name is (Y/N). I am a traveler. No? My name is not Ruby. Not Scarlet either, those are just nicknames. I guess it doesn't matter...

Good Morning: You're already up? Then come sit with me, I prepared breakfast.

Good Afternoon: We've earned ourselves a little break. Hm? Yeah, sure, I guess I could tell you a story.

Good Evening: This light is so soft, truly a pretty view along with this scenery. But it is also a reminder we must hurry to finish today's chores.

Good Night: Time to sleep? I guess so... Thank you for today, I hope tomorrow will be as good.

Chat: Vision: This eye is seen as a curse by many... I see it as an opportunity and a pity. An opportunity to get more knowledge, and a pity that it can hurt so easily. But my opinion doesn't matter right now. What do you think?

Chat: Nickname: You wonder about my nicknames? That is a weird story... some of my friends started calling me that because of my clothes and my Vision, and sadly, they won't stop. I don't mind if you call me that though.

Chat: Mondstadt: That city... truly weird. They specify on the selling of wine, and they all approve alcoholism. Why not sell Matsutakes instead? Or wind flutes? That Archon surely chose the most absurd product...

Chat: Liyue: I have no opinion on that place. Maybe just a few... why is the Qixing even allowed? They only care about wealth and themselves, and do rarely no things for the Nation they work in. And why on earth do everyone only care about your Mora?

Chat: Inazuma: Keep that god away from me. She is one of the Archons I hate the most, along with the Tsaritsa. She is stuck in the past, but one thing about that is impressing... she gave up her future to live in the past... but she will only feel the same pain over and over again when the path ends, and she chooses to walk it back and go it again.

Chat: Flowers: Where did that come from? My favorite one is probably... Roses. Why do you think I have one around my neck? But Cecilia flowers are also pretty, and smell good...

Something To Share: A friend of mine taught me the old languages, and it barely took a month. What can I say? The old world have fewer words... Why did I learn it? To read the texts in ruins, of course.

Interesting Things: Did you know that an adult has about 4 to 6 liters blood, and that's about 10% of their weight while the human body consists on 60% water, then 30% is not a liquid. You can bleed up to 2 ½ to 4 liters of blood before you die... then think that blood boils at only 37 °C (99 °F) when water boils at 100 °C or 212 °F. Water and blood is quite fascinating.

When It Rains: Rain is quite nice, like music. That is if you're inside, but outside, rain can freeze you and you catch a cold, which can lead to death. Terrifying when you think like that. I like rain though.

When The Rain Has Stopped: Make sure you don't stay wet, we don't want you sick.

When The Thunder Strikes: Think of the poor souls out on the sea...

When It Snows: I once met an interesting person who thought odd about snow... I don't think I can ever look at snow the same way again.

When The Sun Is Out: This weather is adored by most. I enjoy that you can be warm in it.

When The Moon Is Out: I've heard my fair share of ghost stories. Do you have any to share?

About Venti: That child. I can't help but think he's just trouble. However, we are close friends and the fact that he's unluckiness kinda makes me want to protect him...

About Zhongli: He's nice. We had a friend once that he liked a lot, and when she died... he changed. But I guess I did too.

About Xiao: I think he can tolerate me, not like most Adepti who kind of hate me. But sometimes, he gives me a glare that could scare a dragon... I've played with fire many times when he does that and patted him on his head, which caught him of guard. His face was funny.

About Ganyu: She's so sweet and always want to help, one of the few I enjoy being with. But she needs to stop pushing herself.

About Hu Tao: Is it that weird that I laugh at her jokes? She's right, you can't be scared of death, it's like growing up, it'll happen.

About Klee: Is it that I adore her...? Surely not... but her cute face, and that she likes to play with Dodoco, so adorable... No, snap out of it!

About Diona: She might be the only responsible person in Mond, the only one who does not like alcohol. Just a pity she's a child and a bartender...

(Y/N)'s Hobbies: I can't say I have one... Paimon say I'm good at cooking, but of course I have too, can't eat bad food... Venti likes it when I'm singing with him, but it's nothing I do much... I don't think I have one.

(Y/N)'s Troubles: I have the problem that I'm getting attached to people and places... I have to stop.

Favorite Food: There's nothing I like or dislike, I eat to survive.

Least Favorite Food: If there's anything I can't stand, there's burned sunsettias. Believe me, it's terrible.

Combat

Double-Hand Slash: There you go!

One-Hand Slash: How do you like that?

Speed Attack: Let's go.

Elemental Burst 1: Ruby Red Fate!

Elemental Burst 2: The sky is painted Scarlet.

Sprint Start: You really want to do this?

Sprint End: I warned you.

Deploying Wind Glider: Don't just stand there.

Disengaging Wind Glider: We arrived in time.

Opening A Chest 1: No need to stand still, just take this and we leave.

Opening A Chest 2: Huh, this seems good.

Opening A Chest 3: My work paid off...

Low HP 1: Ugh, no way I'll stop now.

Low HP 2: Really? That's all you got?

Low HP 3: Keep going, keep going...

Fallen 1: I haven't gotten home... yet...

Fallen 2: My journey is ending...

Fallen 3: No need... to worry... about... me...

Heavy Hit Taken: That kinda hurt.

Joining Party 1: How can I help?

Joining Party 2: No Paimon, no snacks now.

Joining Party 3: Please don't underestimate me...

I think that's everything. Maybe some of you absolutely couldn't care less about this, but I hope some liked it!

Thanks for coming this far!

1,187 words, 3.2 pages (>'-'<)