The First Temple of Hatred

"Then why don't you come with us?"

Even though Kaeya was surprised by Amber's sudden suggestion he quickly recovered.

"Ah, yes, it seems that you were of great help to the city too. I and the other knights thank you traveler (Y/N) for your help. Maybe Jean wants to see you too." he smirked but his eyes were clearly displeased with Amber inviting a stranger to go see the Acting Grand Master.

"T-thank you, but doesn't the Acting Grand Master have b-better things to do then thank strangers...?" (Y/N) answered to Amber's disappointment.

However, the Cavalry Captain really didn't like the feeling she gave of, with her stuttering. And her eyes... or he meant eye. She didn't show her other eye and it was not like he was certain. But the eye she DID show did not show any emotions. It was as if she had been practicing for decades at not showing her feelings, but also the fact that her eye didn't reflect light. That was indeed most weird. Better to keep an eye on her.

"Well, Outrider Amber and I insist you come, after all, you might be to her interest." No emotion in the (E/C) orb.

"R-really? I didn't do m-much more than help people to get away f-from the harder winds... t-thank you..." and they were off walking to the headquarters. On the way Amber pointed at almost everyone and everything and would tell them some fact about the history the person or place had. It was a tour to Aether, Paimon and (Y/N), but the (H/C) head already knew most of it from just walking around in Mondstadt while hearing gossip all around her.

They came to the majestic castle-like building and Amber introduced it as The Knights Of Favonious Headquarters.

Inside the Acting Grand Master's office was a dark wooden desk and many bookshelves of the same dark wood were placed against the walls. Before Kaeya opened the door (Y/N) managed to get a peek to see the room, and to not disturb the Cavalry Captain waited a little and (Y/N) was able to hear a conversation.

"-I thought we agreed to meet them here?" she heard a sweet dark voice say. A lighter smooth voice answered.

"There have been sightings of Stormterror outside the city. Once we meet we must..."

"Relax. I'll lend a hand when the time comes." the conversation seemed to be over so Kaeya opened the door and walked in. Aether and Paimon looked around at the office, but since (Y/N) already got a peek of what it looked like she looked at the two older women in the room. Kaeya held up a hand to a wave.

"Jean. I've brought them." The blonde lady's eyes widened as she saw the girl with only one eye visible, not ready for another guest. But her eyes calmed down when she saw that everyone was okay and that the two other guests had arrived.

Kaeya started to explain and also said why (Y/N) was there.

"And once it was over I brought them straight here." Jean thought a bit before looking at Aether.

"Mondstadt welcomes you, wind borne travelers. I am Jean, Acting Grand Master of the Knights Of Favonious. This is Lisa, our resident Librarian." (Y/N) looked over to the brown-haired woman with purple clothes.

"Oh, are you sweeties here to help us out?" she looked happily calm. "You're all so adorable! Sadly, the timing is regrettable... Stormterror has caused quite a ruckus in the region since its recent resurgence. Simply put, Mondstadt's elemental sphere and ley lines are now akin to a yarn ball in the paws of a kitten."

"For a mage, it couldn't get much worse. My skin is one elemental particle from a full-blown breakout."

"If it weren't for this interference, the Knights Of Favonious would have better ways to help you than just putting up missing person posters. We simply ask that you repose in Mondstadt while we help you seek out your sister." Jean said to Aether.