Ascension To The Chamber

To gather the ingredients for Paimon's Sugar-Frosted-Slime, they first went to find a smile with clear condense. Near a statue of the seven they found a Hydro slime much fitting for their purpose, so ingredient number one was gathered. Then, on some kind of small hill on a water body Paimon's foodie nose smelled the sweet fragrance of her next ingredient. But then a weird sound was heard in the middle of everything, someone crying out for help somewhere in the ruins on the sweet smelling hill. The trio took a closer look, and it seemed that treasure hoarders had locked in someone in a cage in the ruins and now guarded it.

"Hey, can I get them?" (Y/N) asked, but before she even got an answer her elegant scythe appeared from thin air and she dashed forward. She defeated two of the enemies before they could react, and the rest she took out when they stared at her with horror. From the sidelines, Aether and Paimon agreed to never become (Y/N)'s enemy.

"I have the key." the red girl said, no, now she really was red. Ugh... actually gore as the girl stood in the blood of the treasure hoarders and somehow managed to look cool and cute. She approached the cell, but Aether luckily managed to let him open the cage while she let herself get clean in the water.

The man's name was Meng Dan, and he had been locked up by the treasure hoarders. He had been walking the area to find antiques for the shop he worked for, when he had stumbled upon the same ruins that the treasure hoarders wanted to examine for antiques and other valuable things. In the end, he wanted to reward Aether and Paimon, and the reward was a small snack box, or at least get one in town. So when Meng Dan had left, Paimon went to see how (Y/N) was doing. She had cleaned herself off the blood and was about to go to the others when the child came and got her. Then they went to the city where they would get the snack box, Liyue Harbor.

The shop was located at the most busy place in Liyue, Feiyun slope. The same street where the famous restaurant Liuli Pavilion was placed, the place where the trio met Childe. Well, under a pair of those red stairs that were so significant to Liyue, a popular antique shop called Mingxing Jewelry. Paimon and Aether did the talking since (Y/N) had not actually talked to Meng Dan even though she heard what they said. The floating food explained the situation, and the lady behind the desk understood since she had already heard of the situation. They would get an antique snack box, and they got to borrow an antique bowl to mix everything in. They had picked the sweet flowers they found on the hill, the reason why it smelled so good there, and now they sprinkled the fine sugar made out of it over the slime. The lady working there also gave the trio fresh flowers to decorate with, and in the pretty little box it all looked so modern and luxurious. A light-blue slime condense with a white sugar powder on, with a snapdragon as decoration in a red antique box. Yes, very fashionable indeed. Well, now the gift was prepared, they could go to the Jade Chamber to see the Yuheng of the Liyue Qixing.

So, they walked to the Yujing Terrace and to the end of it, where the Yuehai Pavilion was. There stood a man there, right outside a grand building. Paimon tried the password at him, was her plan.

"Excuse me, do you sell the moon here?" she asked the man with some great acting skills. She almost sounded worried she hadn't found the right shop. The man stared at her for a couple of seconds, before he smiled and nodded.

"Yes. How many would you like?"

"It is not convenient to speak of numbers here." she answered with great coolness in her voice. It seemed that they had found the right man, because he asked them to stand on a platform to ascend to the Jade Chamber. He already seemed to know who they were, so it wasn't a hassle. And they slowly ascended up, up...

The Jade Chamber was designed like a temple of sorts, with yellow temple like roof and great structure. The walls were made of the famous dark wood most in Liyue used for wood structures. The ground was a pretty tile of rock plates, and there was a low pool filled with lotus flowers surrounding the Jade Chamber. It was amazing mortals had made a flying building they could go to if they were good for it, but even more impressing that it was such a grand place screaming out of it's beauty and riches. There even grew grass just inside the pool surrounding the architecture!

Someone walked out of the building, followed by two young girls in matching clothes. The one in the lead was a noble woman with hair as white long silk and clothes in the same color as the Mora coins. A hair pin dressing her hair and fur by her neck - just small details that made everything look right. The girls behind her with black hair and sophisticated polite smiles dressed in royal wine-red dresses in the same style as the ancient from Liyue used to wear, both carrying documents and a pencil to work while they talked to make up for their lady's absent time at work.

The Yuheng of the Liyue Qixing, Lady Ningguang, had walked outside her personal flying office along with her two secretaries, and just to greet the two famous travelers who saved Mondstadt along with her new special emissary's friend who had returned from her journey. Two she was interested of from start along with someone who had picked her interest. Her emissary had seen her a great deal of times even though her long intervals of coming and going from the city of wealth, that story indicated that she was not an average young girl who happened to join two famous travelers for her travels, but someone with a great and long history, maybe someone similar to an Adeptus. Winning such a person over would indeed do great.

The Yuheng had a small smile on her lips as she approached the trio. If all went well, by the end of the day she might have more worth comrades than people would ever expect her to have.

Yahho!

I am back, and happy I managed to update today. The two coming days will be hectic and therefor I would not be able to do anything...

Will Ningguang win over the red girl, of which she sees as so high up as an Adeptus?

Hope you enjoyed~!

1,162 words, 3.4 pages (ಥ _ ಥ)