Catch Up

So~ to be clear, this is more a chapter of what happened after (Y/N) decided to not come with to claim the Lyre, next chapter will either be the first love interaction or what happened once she joined in again!

Btw, I am so sorry, but I'm making (Y/N) Bisexual. Sorry if you aren't Bi, but it makes things easier to ship with both girls and boys...

So, after Diluc, Jean, Aether, Venti and Paimon (a.k.a the ones who decided to help) left the tavern, they headed to the Fatui hideout, located near the village Springvale. Inside the ruin they convinced a scared Fatui guard to let them in, talked about the Harbinger called Signora, defeated an Electro-using mage called Cicin Mage, a couple of slimes, scared a guard and then finally got the key. The key opened a door that led to a wind current, and once it reached the top they saw the Holy Lyre der Himmel behind bars. They got tricked to chase it and was attacked from behind by a Fatui Agent using flames as weapon. They luckily defeated him and went back to the tavern.

Once in the tavern Venti explained that the Lyre needed to be fixed and asked Aether to use the Teardrop Crystal to purify the Holy Lyre. It worked a bit, but they needed more to completely restore the holy item.

Then the search was for Teardrop Crystals. They went to an abandoned ruin and fought a ruin guard who happened to leave a Crystal after destroying it, then they were off to a dungeon fighting, and in the end of it they got another of the red gems. Lastly, they fought a big hoard of Hilichurls in a Hilichurl camp, and in a chest the third crystal was found. Finally, they got to Starsnatch Cliff and this time, (Y/N) waited for them in the tavern...

So, this was mostly a catch up, but if I hurry up, the next chapter will hopefully be longer than the latest one, and I might finish it today or tomorrow, depending on my creativity! Though, should next one be an interaction with another character that occurred when Aether was out? Or should it be what happened when they arrived to Angel's Share with the Teardrops? We will wait and see...

395 words, 1.2 pages 〒▽〒