Redhead Fierce

When the trio and Zhongli reached the city, the gate was swarmed with Millelith and... Fatui? They approached and was spoken to by one of the Fatui guys that had been seen outside Northland bank if (Y/N)'s memory didn't fail.

"Ah, you're the consultant to Wangsheng funeral parlor, Mr. Zhongli, I presume?" the man said. His Fatui coat was decorated with fur and red details, adored with the familiar Fatui mark. "The Millelith are watching our every moment now. The times are desperate, thus we mustn't act rashly."

"Desperate times?" the gentleman asked.

"The Adepti of Jueyun Karst are finally on the move." he explained.

"Ah, too bad for me. Can't escape anymore." (Y/N) mumbled with a breath, not spoken so anyone heard her.

"Do they intend to exercise force?"

"Most likely." the Fatui nodded troubled. "I've heard that some members of the Liyue Qixing have already gone to meet them... well, I say 'meet', but it's more like they're attempting to stall the Adepti outside the city. However, both sides were quite obstinate, and hit an impasse."

"... It seems inevitable, given the current situation." Zhongli sighed.

"They do not agree. If they start a fight, Liyue will be in danger. That will surely mess up our business quite a bit..." the man sighed.

"How is it that this mishap caused trouble for the Fatui?" Zhongli asked, raising a brow.

"Ugh... all Ningguang's doing... she says that during risky times 'she must keep an eye on the Fatui from further away', meaning guards will spy on us even though we have to leave the Harbor. If we could oppose we would, but we're in no position to do so. The political order between Liyue and Snezhnaya is still all too fragile. Such a weak and lame action, only keeping tabs on us now! But, you're also a hassle you know." the Fatui member said rudely. "You're master Childe's associate. Your actions will also make a difference on us, so keep up your guard."

"Do you intend to use your neutral identity to calm both sides, Aether? Or maybe you'll use violence to stop violence."

"Maybe you should go see your business partners, Mr. Zhongli. Wangsheng funeral parlor seems to have been caught up in this mess." the Fatui said before Aether could say his opinion on what to do.

"It wouldn't surprise me at all." Zhongli said with a sadness in his voice. "It is not going well today, is it? I must go to see them, they should need all their resources to be caught up again and out of trouble. Consider your course of action carefully. Do not do anything that can turn against you." the man said and left.

"Phew, the meeting with the Fatui really did shock Paimon." the child grabbed her hair, shutting her eyes as she seemed all turned up and down and dizzy. "But what should we do?"

"Go see Childe." Aether and (Y/N) answered on the same time.

"Huh? I didn't think you'd be up for it." Aether said to the red girl.

"Ah yes, but someone needs to lecture that Harbinger, and I would not miss it for a second. Even though I'm against violence, this might be a case where it is needed, if only for a bit." (Y/N) shook her head. "Like alcohol. I don't like it or think it's necessary, but if applied to a wound, it is fair enough to use."

"He wants the world upside down, so let's turn his world upside down!" Paimon cheered.

"He has to be lucky his younger brother isn't it town right now..." (Y/N) said and both her friends froze, totally not getting frightened by the threat like words. She had spoken of seeing his brother dead in the harbor, right?