Osial

The trio ran as fast as they could out of the Golden house, aiming to find Childe. However, that was definitively not what they saw.

Just as they had gotten out from the mint house, they heard a roar and had no choice but run their fastest to the harbor. Right when they got there, the Jade Chamber flew by them, low enough to allow them to get up. (Y/N) looked down at the lonely harbor with its boat which were slowly crushed by the wild waves an it's fish stands that had been left during the newly made storm. People had evacuated to the places they had built in case of a tsunami or rain storm of a killing level. Soon Aether called for her and she got to the front of the flying chamber, looking to the sea.

In the blue wonderland, something was appearing with anger and wilderness. That something was five dragon heads made out of water - Osial.

Despite the big chaos that had caused a godless city to evacuate from their homes, leaving it in others hands, Ningguang did not seem very worried. In fact, it was as if everything was going according to a plan.

"What... are you doing here?" A familiar vice sokn asked behind them. With faster reaction than human or this Adepti's eye could see, (Y/N) turned around and patted Xiao's head.

"Osial is running around out of bounds, where do you expect us to be?" She asked as the boy seemed both embarrassed and flustered by her touch, but also enjoying it to his dismay. Soon after her answer, Lady Ningguang and the Qixing along with the Adepti approached the trio.

"Is the fighting over?" Paimon asked them all, to which Ningguang replied that during such chaos and threat towards the city they all loved they had no choice by to put aside their disagreements for a while. They had chosen to use a couple of Guizhong Ballistas to fight against the ancient god.

Ningguang began concentrating on activating the Ballistas, and soon enough similar golden ores to the ones she had used in the Rite of Descension to make the lord of Geo come down to them. She then shot them out with an elegant gesture, and they landed in a special pattern as light connected them and formed a circle. Within the circle a platform appeared with three Ballistas standing on them. Three of the Adepti came forth and took place behind one Ballista each. They aimed very well and shot light in fast at all heads without missing a single shot. Soon after the shooting began, portals appeared close to the weapons and out came so many Fatui members it was sick. (Y/N) didn't even need a glance to know Aether was dead set on fending off the Fatui members and not let them disturb the counter attacking. She ran off with her scythe, slashing three Fatui members in one as he saw the blood leaking out of their guts. Beside her was Cloud Retainer, keeping tabs on one of the Ballista's. But when she saw the one beside her the shots stopped for a couple of seconds.

"If you still have not realized it, I fight on Liyue's side. I always have. Both Rex and Guizhong were people I cared for, thus I cannot let their beloved city fall. I have a promise to keep too, if you do not do your work properly." She then kept moving, taking down many other Fatui's. Aether had received many blessings from the Adepti and now fought a great deal better and was unbeatable.

Just as the last Fatui member was taken down by a tired Keqing, the Adepti thanked them and could go back to attacking with full focus. They united a big shot each and made a special attack that took down a whole head in one shot. Paimon cheered, however the red girl didn't miss how the heads became angrier when they had lost one of their companions.

The heads each made a water attack and united it, just like the Adepti had done with the Ballistas. Then they shot it up in the air. Why to the sky? Because soon shots came raining down at them. The rain hit the platform and people fled it wildly, the Ballistas broke. Before any of them had managed to get off the platform, it broke. )Y/N) closed her eyes, ready to fight before she fell, when she felt herself land on something soft. When she opened her eyes again she knew she had been catches by an Adeptus. And no other Adeptus than Cloud Retainer.