House With Two

It took time, yes it did.

But the House was finally completed.

Red brick walls, brown wooden roof and the very first house to have glass windows in Amicitia, even before Osial's place. The first wall of glass hadn't been used for a glass plant house, but instead it had been cut to smaller pieces and became many windows for the House. The main door in front of the plaza, hidden by the fountain if you stood right in front of the water ornament, was a thing of light wood colored in white with small patterns of waves and flowers on it. The door was pretty and decorated, but what stood out the most was the colored glass which was put in the door. The glass piece was colored in light yellow, and on it was a picture of a lot of people, all different looking but happy nonetheless.

Then the inside. A big cafeteria with pale green walls filled with all kinds of tables. Some were the famous Kotatsu from Inazuma, a table with a heat blanket, some were bar tables in Mond style, some were in Liyue style and some were in the old Amicitia style, simple white painted tables. In the edge of the room a long bartender desk stood, where the food available would be placed. Away from that a kitchen with grey walls was located. It was of high class with all the cooking tools you could think of, and just by it there was a pantry and an ice room for meat.
Then the sleeping rooms, different depending on what ages would sleep there. But all of the beds were in light wood and had white covers, and in every sleeping room there was a bunch of paint buckets and brushes, meant for the people living there to color the beds and walls in their style.
The rooms for hanging out had lots of games for all ages, bookshelves with books from the Yae Publishing House and Wanwen Bookhouse. There were couches and benches, and the sides towards the sea wall had walls out of glass so the people in the room could view the sea and fish outside on a safe distance. The rooms for talking or getting help, the sick rooms, all rooms... were completed. The staff side of the House too.

But best of all was the office.

Walls painted in a deep red with banners inspired by the old folktales of Amicitia. A whole wall covered by a dark wooden bookshelf with old books already completely filling up the shelves. On the opposite wall there was a couch in black fabric with pretty vases with sea grass in them, the glass vases completely filled with water and sand on the bottom allowing the grass to thrive.
And by the opposite side of the room, opposite from the door which accessed the room, a desk. A desk in light wood with writing gear all on it. A feather pencil with a bottle of red ink beside it, a neat stack of papers on one side of the table, an ink pencil with dark blue ink, an eraser and a pencil and last but not least a green lamp on the edge of the table, spreading a soft light in the room. The wall behind it was completely made of glass with color here and there, making flowers of glass while it turned the view to the deep blue depths of the ocean with all kinds of animals swimming around there.
That was the office meant to be used by the leader of the House, and in the time being, that was (Y/N), the blood Archon herself.

But the fact that the house had been completed only resulted in a new part of Saphielis' work. And that was, giving Ruu his place.

Now, there was actually only one grand hall for sleep meant for people his age, but he had the chance to choose his bed all on his own.

So the red girl took the ghost boy to the house and gave him a tour, ending in the room he'd sleep in. The boy looked around with his eyes widened, carefully examining the pale surroundings he found himself to walk around in. He took a hand and traced a white cover of a bed, the white clothing not moving by his ghostly hand. But it didn't trouble him, because he had taken a seat on the bed right away. He looked at (Y/N), asking with his childlike eyes if he could have that bed. As if it was taken. The red girl approached him.

"Do you like this bed?" he nodded as an answer. "Then, Ruu, this is your bed.Feel free to paint the bed frame and the wall by it to make it your own. The paint is over there." and the boy ran off happily to the paint, his fingers actually gripping the buckets. He took a lightning purple color and painted a bird over his bed, just where his head would lie. The he made messy notes of the paint on his bed and hummed all the while. It turned out very chaotic, but in the end Ruu had his own bed.

That was when Medeis appeared with the cracking of a fire's sound from behind. She bowed her head lightly, her face hidden beneath her hood.

"Lady Saphie. The first child has arrived."

By the first seconds which passed, (Y/N) did not understand what the guardian meant. But as soon as she did understand, she left Ruu after a quick 'I'll be back soon' and made her way to the door of the House. She passed dark wooden doors with painted decorations, and each of the decorations held meaning, held the meaning that the House was ready. Ready for this child.

By the door, Cara stood. Her hand gripped a little thin hand, leading to a thin arm. The arm was more likely bone with a shell enveloping it, and the arm belonged to a kid just a bit younger than Ruu. She had eyes which had sunken into her head, not quite looking clear. Under her eyes the dark skin had became even darker as black circles the same size as fourth of the kid's face were telling everyone close by she was beyond tired. She wore rags with torn holes and her curly hair was a mess with rotten leaves in it. She had no shoes, but her feet had a reddish tone as sand was stuck between her toes. Whatever had happened to this kid was terrible, and (Y/N) just felt her motherly instinct take over as she slowly took out her hand, out to the young girl.

"Hello there child, my name is Saphielis or (Y/N). Who are you?" she seemed to not hear at first, but then she let go of Cara and took a step back. Soon, it was very clear to see why. Her skin was so full of fading bruises and scars they couldn't be counted. The red girl took away her hand and crouched down to the girl's level.

"This is the House. My House. I take in everyone who wants a place here, and give them safety. Safety, food, sleep, love. All their needs. I wonder, would you like to be part of this House?" the girl looked down at the white ground beneath her, fiddling with her hands before she nodded. "Then, might I welcome you to the House of Lost Children, the place where I will make sure you feel good in."

"Kirana, me." she then said.

"Hi Kirana. Want to get inside?" she nodded once more. "Great, then let's get you a bath, new clothes, untangle this hair of yours and give you food. If you allow me to, I'd like to see if I can help you in health way too. Cara, come you too. Kirana seems to like you. And then we can say hi to another child here in this House."

The first alive child of the House had came.

Yahho~

So, I like Kirana. I wanna put her in my pocket although I've only just written about her and she was a character I just made up five minutes ago.

House is done! Next on the agenda-

Nope. No Ganyu main here.

Hope you enjoyed~!

1,410 words, 3.8 pages ┏ (゜ω゜)=☞