Valentines Day Special

Hallou! This chapter will just be relationship voice lines, so feel free to ignore~!

Opinions on (Y/N)

Aether: (Y/N) is great. She always helps, although she can be a bit violent in her language, yet she doesn't like to resort to attacking. Yeah, I like her...

Paimon: (Y/N) is the best! She's like a big sister to Paimon, sometimes scolds Paimon and sometimes gives Paimon snacks! Yum...

Venti: She kind of acts like I am a child she babysits on free time that suddenly ran up to her when she's busy with her friends... but Scarlet does like me, she just don't say it! of course I am sure of it!

Lisa: Such a cutie... she doesn't need an explaining to much, and sometimes she even knows more than me on the topic at hand. I'd love her as my own little assistant.

Kaeya: That girl has something she hides... but we do all have something like that, right? I guess I can' blame her. Though she seems annoyed when I play around with her.

Amber: (Y/N)? I really like her! She feels like the kind of person who would always help me out! She even gave me a little something a time ago... n-no, I didn't say anything! Never mind!

Jean: She would always go around selling cookies. I brought them once, and they were... better than any pastry I've had before. But I get the feeling she is not just a shy sweet girl. I would love her to join the Ordo Favonious if I ever found out who she really is.

Klee: (Y/N) is the best. No, Klee means it this time! (Y/N) once helped Klee wash Dodoco when Dodoco fell in the mud, and then (Y/N) gave Klee and Dodoco cookies!

Diona: Finally someone who I can really agree with. That emotion lacking girl would never hear me say it of course, but she doesn't go to the tavern for drinking but to make a living by tricking those old drunkards of their money. Serves them to wake up with cookies but no money with no clue of how they disappeared.

Xiao: She is weird... all the other Adepti hates her, and I so should I knowing who she is. But she must have cursed me, every time I see her my head gets dizzy and my face is red, and my heart beats as if I ran one of those silly mortal competitions.

Zhongli: Indeed she is a good friend of mine. We used to be even closer when we were younger, but after loosing a dear friend connecting us we lost part of our contact. If she would ever need me, I would help no matter though. Many times she has gotten me out of problems such as Mora lacking.

Yanfei: Let me see my records... (Y/N)... (Y/N)... here! A girl who has appeared out of seemingly nowhere many a time and helped. She has been an apothecary, perfume maker, adventurer and traveler and an author. No, this must be wrong. These are all just rumors gathered about a pretty girl with that name of course... she can't have appeared with ten years between the last 50 years. She certainly isn't an Adeptus.

Madame Ping: Ohohoho, I know her. Many a people would dislike her if they were like me, but I have known her for too long to dislike her. She is like my teapot, an obvious part of me.

Xiangling: She really gathered ingredients faster than possible! And Paimon told me she was a great chef too. A worthy opponent in the kitchen maybe?

Childe: I don't think I've ever met someone who dislikes me so much as her. First time we met, she threatened me that she would kill my younger brother Teucer. How did she even know about him? I must keep an eye on her.

Ganyu: A very nice person is what I think of Ruby. She makes me take breaks sometimes, which I first dislike, then I realize how good it made me when my work go double as fast after just a tea-break. I really like her.

Ningguang: Ganyu makes sure to tell everyone every second of her free work about her dear friend (Y/N) who is in town now, traveling with the famous savior of Mondstadt, so I made up my mind and decided to invite them all. A win-win, I would like to call it.

Qiqi: Qiqi likes her... she always so nice to Qiqi...

Baizhu: Silk flowers. That is my opinion on her. Fragrant, beautiful, not as pretty in the city as i the wilderness and unpredictable. Silk flowers bloom without notice, and she appears without notice. She is a lovely silk flower.

(locked)???: I wish to see her again...

(locked)???: Ohh, she reminds me of fun times!

That was it. Short. Maybe a bit platonic, but that was how my Valentines day was. Hope you got a bigger insight of (Y/N)!

Two locked ???... how mysterious.

Hope you enjoyed~!

855 words, 2.3 pages ( o=^•ェ•)o ┏━┓