2 people, two plans

Latte's perspective
—————————————

Whew! Looks like I lost him! Now I need to get the 4 of them and tell them my plan.

She trotted down the pathway down to the village in hopes to get all of them on board.

Latte first went to the bar, and easily there sat Vampire and Sparkling.

"Ah, well hello Latte! Great to see you, make yourself comfortable."

Sparkling went and poured a 4th glass for vampire.

"Latte?" Vampire said in a drunk tone. "Since when *hic did you drink? Hic*"

Latte: "I never have really. Though I came to tell you something very, VERY important."

Sparkling: "Oh well what is it?"

Latte: "It's about Espresso, he's been having second thoughts about Madeline!"

Sparkling and Vampire looked at Latte shocked and were very very confused, but eager to know a bit more.

Vampire took a sip of his wine

Vampire: "Well, hic* what's he say?"

Latte: " He said that he may have wanted to talk to him! We just need Alchemist and Herb and we'll start planning for them to have a friendships. Well that is if you would like to join me."

Sparkling: "Im in."

Vampire: "Me too."

Latte: "Great! Let's get going then!"

They went to the garden exhibit first, sure enough say saw herb. They told him the things they wanted to do and he agreed to join.

Vampire: "Uhg, how on Earth are we going to get Alchemist to join in on this? She'll yell at us if we come in so what's the point!"

Herb: "Well, she does usually rant about how much she hates how the two fight, so maybe she'll have some pity."

They entered her Lab cautiously.

Alchemist: "GO AWAY I'M BUSY!"

Latte: "Wait it's about Espresso and Madeline!"

Alchemist: "So? I can't just magically make a potion that can make them be best friends!"

Latte: "Well sure you may not, but if you help us with your smarts, we could make them friends without wasting your materials!"

Alchemist: "Well according to my calculations, Espresso will 99.5% not want to be his friend!"

Vampire: "Uhg, well maybe that .5 just came to life dummy."

Latte explains what was going on and Alchemist jumped out of her chair. She was more than happy to help them make the two friends.

They all went to Latte's office in the school.

They began making scenarios on how to get them to meet up and go to Where Espresso got his coffee every morning.

Sparkling: "As much as this could very much work, it also couldn't. Espresso is so different and cold without his coffee, but when he gets it he won't go back."

Herb: "Yeah that's true so we'll make a backup plan!"

Latte: "Maybe we can get them to Espresso's laboratory?

Vampire: "No Essy will get carried away in his work."

They all tried to discover a sort of plan, but non the less, they didn't think of anything.

They soon all went back to their homes but would meet up the next day to try and get them to be friends. Meanwhile Latte had no idea that they had seen each other in the forest.

Well, that's only because when she looked back, Espresso had just walked into the woods.

"Maybe I'll talk to Madeline.."

That's when Latte had a good idea for them.