Heavenly

This'll be super short btw 😔
_______________________

I woke up with a bright atmosphere. Where am I?

Am I here? In heaven? Most likely by Madeline's description. It...it's not right.

The warm breeze blows around me. Now that I think of it, what happened to the stairwell up to the great doors? Whatever that's not very important.

I can't believe that I actually...died..

A few hours later, I wanted to see how the two were doing. I'm sure they'll be fine. It's not like they ignored me or anything.

I first went to my laboratory. It isn't right seeing my body, untouched, cold, dead.

I went to Latte's office. She wasn't there. There's plentiful paper on her desk that she should've done today. I then went to Madeline's house, the two were sobbing. Why?

Do they really deserve to mourn? They ignored me, for years and years after I thought they would've learned their lesson the first time.

I mean 7 whole years, and you finally care?! I can't believe this. I may have missed seeing them, sure I loved their company and all but now all suddenly they care? I really really did miss them too but it's just not right.

I sat next to the two of them. Why do I feel..bad? Bad for an action caused by them? This is super annoying.

I leaned on Madeleine's shoulder. I could haunt them if wanted hah..

Though I shouldn't be able to. Able to haunt them as a spirit. I feel guilty. Do you think Madeline felt the same? For something he couldn't control? For something that wasn't his fault?

I hate every single thought ever. Every.single.one