A sweet gift

A week later I was doing a bit better. I had gotten stitches and all but that's under my hair. I was going to able to get out of the hospital.

Madeline was busy with patrols so he couldn't see me sadly, so that's why today I'll surprise him! I sent a letter with a small riddle.

For this letter hood a gift, one very important to you. To find such a surprise, go to the path covered in vines. Follow the petals to such a sweet spot and there holds your gift. Good luck!

I had found a new place on my little walk a week ago, so I thought it'd be cool to surprise him with two things.

The place was decorated with flowers and long vines. Boulders circled the area with vines holding them in their places. A cave formed inside a large rock wall with many flowers blooming all around it. I hid behind a boulder and waited.

Madeline's pov:
______________________________

Finally I'm back home. Jeez these patrols have just been taking up my days it's the worst.

Hm? What's this note?

For this letter holds a gift, one very important to you. To find such a surprise, go to the path covered in vines. Follow the petals to such a sweet spot and there holds your gift. Good luck!

Who could that be from? I would say Essy but he's still in the hospital. I can't wait to surprise him with the house though! It'll feel great to live with each other.

What path is covered in vines..oh the one I showed Essy! It could be him but the chances are low..right?

I pushed the vines to the side and entered the dark woods. I looked down to see different types of flower petals making a small path.

Rather romantic. I followed the petals. I thought that it would be through the same path to the waterfall, but it was different.

It lead through an overgrown clover pathway down to an opening. This is new.

The petals end here, wonder what this gift is?

Espresso's pov:
_______________________________

Ah there he is! He walked to the middle of the field. I ran over and gave him the biggest hug ever.

"Hi Madeline!" I smiled.

He turned around and got exited to see me. He hugged back and kissed me.

"Aw I get to see you again!" He said smiling.

I couldn't help but giggle. I missed him too, and I'm happy to see him again.

We are quite a clingy duo really, but it doesn't matter. We don't mind being incredibly clingy towards each other!

"Oh I have a gift for you too!" He stopped hugging me and grabbed my hand. "Come on!" He smiled.

I followed him back to the kingdom.

He pointed at a house. "Guess where we live now?" He kissed my cheek.

"Madeline you still did this thank you!" I kissed back. Oh he's just the sweetest!

_______________________________

Take some fluff. There you go :))