Please come back

HEHEHEHEHE👹👹👹👹
______________________

Madeline pulled me into another kiss, this time slipping a tongue into my mouth, wanting control.

I pulled off of him just enough to speak to him. "Madeline, you had your fun yesterday. Do you see how many hickeys I have? I don't need a whole collection."

"Woah I didn't even want to fuck. Can I not just make out with you?" Madeline said frowning.

I giggled and pulled him down so he could continue.

A week later
_____________

"I don't want you to go..." I complained hugging Madeline tightly.

"I have to go on a mission to save the kingdom!" He said putting a hand on my head.

He grabbed his cape and was about to head out the door.  He suddenly ran towards me and gave me a large hug. "Oh I'm going to miss you.." he said tightening his hug.

"Me too..don't die okay? I jokingly said.

He laughed and gave me a kiss before finally leaving. I could feel my heart drop. I don't want him to go. Though it's for the better. He'll stop various enemy attacks and find any missing people and maybe take down some of the powerful.

I sat down on the couch. I sighed loudly. It feels odd to be alone in the house. It's how I used to live. How did I?

It's fine. It's only a few days of this and he'll be back. I have others as well. Latte will be glad to give me company. We'll just as I said that someone knocked at my door.

Not surprised, I see Latte. She looked down.

"Hey can we talk! Raspberry left and y'know I want to have someone that I know pretty well to talk too."

"Raspberry left too? I thought it was just Madeline."

"Madeline left too? Wow then we're going to have to rely on each other huh!"

After at least an hour, Latte said that she should get going. It was nice to catch up with her honestly.

A few days past. Raspberry had came back but Madeline didn't.

"He said he wanted to go a little further! He should be back in a few hours." Raspberry assured me.

I waited days, weeks, months.

I feel so alone. I know Latte and Raspberry have came to talk to me but I still feel so alone. I miss him. I finally felt happy with myself and now he's gone.

It has been 2 months. I'm tired of waiting.

I stopped thinking he was going to come back after about 3 months.

He's dead by now. There's no one to love me like he did. Not as a friend. As someone he actually wanted to live with forever. Why does this have to happen to me?

Why am I the one who has to be alone? I was for so long after Latte left me. I can't go through this again. I can't feel so alone like this again.

Latte randomly stopped talking to me. She got really busy. Soon she just didn't think to see me. Giving me the situation I was in a few months back.

I've had enough. I'm going to look for him.

I entered the forest. Long days of walking, following the paths. Small strands of his hair were left behind. I followed them until I saw it.

Him.

His body, covered in blood. A large sword wound in his chest.

"Madeline..MADELINE-"

I ran over to the corpse.

"No no no no! Madeline please!...Please please...WAKE UP.."

I tried to feel for his heart beat.

I heard coughing.

"Madeline-!"

"Espresso...I love you so much..I can't survive this..I love you so much.. Please stay safe...for me." He handed me his cloak.

I felt his body go cold. A large lump in my throat. I began to sob over his body. Nothing.

Nothing is left for me. I can't live without him. I just can't. There's no point in living anymore. My will to live is gone.

I walked back to the town. Tears still streaming down my face.

I bumped into Latte and Raspberry.

"Espresso! I haven't seen you in foreve-what's wrong?" Latte put a hand on my cheek.

"I-I don't want to talk about it.." I pushed her hand off. I ran off to the house. I can't stand to see his things anymore. I went over to the Ed and rapped the cloak around me. I cried for hours, ignoring the consistent knocks at my door. Soon Latte had gotten in.

"Espresso...tell me what wrong. How did you get Madeline's cloak he's been gone for months?"

"I just watched Madeline die Latte..I JUST WATCHED THE PERSON I LOVE THE MOST DIE IN FRONT OF ME...right in my arms!.."

I collapsed on the ground. Latte put her hands on her mouth and began to softly cry.

"What going on in there? I hear a lot of yelling." Raspberry opened the door slowly. "Woah woah what's going on?"

"Raspberry...Madeline's gone.."

"What...no that can't be true...please tell me.."

I held the cloak closer. I hate everything. I hate Madeline. Why...you idiot..WHY WOULD YOU GO FURTHER?! WHY WOULD YOU DIE JUST LIKE THAT? AFTER I FELT ACCEPTED IN THE WORLD WITH YOU?

Why..why does this type of stuff happen to me?! Please..PLEASE COME BACK