Suspisions (sus😦)

A few hours later, it had began to snow again. I mean as if we needed it there was already like 5 inches yesterday that haven't even fully melted.

Anyway I made sure to clear my schedule. I wanted to spend as much time with Madeline as possible.

"What was it even like up there?" I asked wondering. What really is it like to die?

"My memory is hazy, but it was bright, but like dark at the same time. It was really confusing. There was very many up there too. Time passed incredibly slow up there to. One year down here is five up there."

"You were dead for 5 heaven years?!"

Though it kind of does make sense. The time zones would be incredibly different considering they're in a different dimension. No it's not really in the clouds, that's what people want the kids to think so that they don't want to just go and die because they want to go to an alternate reality.

"What do you want to do anyway? We haven't seen each other in forever." I said trying to pull out of my thoughts.

"Hmm, well I don't really want to go into the kingdom since a whole load of people will want to come over and see me and y'know.." Madeline said staring towards the door.

He sighed and turned towards me. "It's really the only thing we have to do hm?"

I suppose he was right and all, though I wish it wasn't. I want to spend time with him alone.

We walked outside. Not as many people I thought came over to talk to him. Madeline tried to quicken the conversations. How sweet.

Though someone caught my eye. I pointed it out quietly to Madeline after he was down talking to the others.

"Is that...Licorice?" Madeline said pointing at him.

He's usually wanting to attack the kingdom, so why would he be here doing nothing? He was talking to ginger brave, being all cocky like usual.

His head turned towards us. Panic rushed down his body as he saw the two of us glaring. It wasn't very surprising that he was scared, I mean Madeline usually takes his attacks with quite ease.

I guess gingerbrave saw, so he motioned us towards him.

"Hey you two! So I'm sure you're all confused about why licorice is here and stuff so that's why I made you to come over here!"

SPOILER ALERT!: if you read the other story I have posted then you may want to skip the next paragraphs since it will be spoilers

"Okay then.." Madeline crossed his arms.

"So basically, back at wherever they are in the woods, apparently it's not really the best over there! He just wants to feel a bit more excepted and he came to the kingdom!" Gingerbrave raised his arms and spread out his palms like a little celebration.

I was just as concerned and confused as Madeline with such a random switch up from Licorice.

"Hm, alright. Though I'm keeping an eye on you Licorice." Madeline walked off.

I could tell he had a high suspicion that Licorice would just be coming here to make a plan. (SUS SUS AMONG US-ok I'll stop 😥)

After Gingerbrave finally left Licorice alone, I pulled him aside.

"Hi..Espresso..what is it you need?" He said with a shaky tone.

"Why are you actually here? I know you. This is probably some plan to blind-side us." I said with a stern tone.

"W-woah woah..you've got it all wrong!! It was awful back there! They all pretend that I'm useful though they just want me gone! They all pretend that I'm useful and they don't even care if I die or anything!" Licorice covered his mouth realizing he's said too much.

I stared at him with concern. He stood there panicking, not knowing what to say.

"Oh, well uh...," I put a hand on the back of my neck. This is quite the awkward situation. "I apologize, I'll leave you alone." I walked off.

After I got back to the house, Madeline looked at my face concerned. "What happened?"

"We'll I found out why Licorice is staying here.. it's uh, depressing you could say." I hung my cloak on the coat rack next to Madeline's.

"Well why?" He asked wanting to know.

I explained it to him. I could tell he has shocked. "Oh well you definitely weren't kidding when you said it was depressing." He said with wide eyes, regretting the threat he said before walking away.

Which, same. I sort of threatened him. Well not really I just pulled him aside and nothing too much happened over all the fact that he basically told me all of them were manipulating him into thinking he was useful.

Which is a pretty big deal I don't know why I'm pushing it to the side like it was nothing. Regardless, it still could be a lie.

———————————————————————
Okay quick note and stuff, if you see some shit ass grammar, then please remember I have auto correct.

Like bro your probably wondering "man who is this girl with her dog ass grammar like this doesn't make sense" 😥

SUSUSUS IMPOSTER IMPOSTER AMONG US AMONG US IMPOSTER IMPOSTER SUS SUS RED SUS RED SUS RED SUS

I'm not funny