Space

About 5 weeks later
___________________________

I was doing small experiments in the house alone. Though 5 minutes later Madeline cokes in.

Uhg Madeline...wait what?

Why did I say that? I love him so why? I don't want him to leave. I'm not mad he's here. Am I?

I looked over to him. Though I gave him a glare? What's gotten over me?!

"Well someone's in a bad mood! What's going on?" He said wanting to know why I glared at him.

"Just..one of those days. the days I wish you were gone.." I blurted.

"What? Espresso what the heck?! You want me gone from time to time?!" He yelled at me rather more annoyed than hurt.

It just didn't seem right to be with him. Not anymore.

"Look, I'm sure you flirt with many other people. It's nothing to hide damn it!"

"What are you talking about?! Why do you think I talk to other people?! Are you serious because this better be some practical stupid little joke of yours!"

"Oh wow since when did I make jokes! What practical jokes are you talking about?!"

" I thought you were smart. You're not the person I wanted in my life. I can't slice I actually believed this would go on."

"You aren't either. Maybe it's time we finally time we part ways." I teared up to the thought of this.

What's going on? Why do I want to leave? Well, without him I can finally get my work done. He's just been getting in the way.

"Fine then."

Time skip to two weeks later
________________________

Now I'm alone. Madeline moved out. To be honest it was probably about time. He's just not my level. Now it's back to older times. The times where I can finally come to my senses and say I hate Madeline.

I really hate him. I can't believe he didn't even try to protest and just broke up with me! What a dunce. I can't believe I thought I could be with him.

I don't want him back. I don't.

Latte bursts into my room.

"Espresso! What happened? Madeline's super hateful towards you and and he's in a different house and....no..you guys really didn't..."

"Yes we did. It really not a big deal actually. I can't believe I thought I could live without silence. He was just everywhere anyway. All over me, such a clingy piece of shit."

"What...you love him..you hated yourself when he had died WHATS WRONG WITH YOU?!"

I don't understand why she's so mad. It's none of her business anyway.

"Your going to regret this..oh-ho-ho you are going to regret this in the next month I promise you!" She pointed a finger at me and snarled.

"Why the hell do you care so much?!"

"Because you know deep down you don't want to be alone again!"

She slammed the door behind her.

About a year later, I did feel lonely. As much as Latte wasn't right about it being a month, I did regret it. It really did hurt..a lot.

Though we just weren't meant for each other. He's popular, attractive, charming. I'm just..someone. Someone he could easily push out of his life.

I can tell because he was always happy when he went out to the kingdom. I should've moved on. I know he's seeing other people. It's not hard for him to just find someone he likes. Let alone make them fall in love. And I fell for it.

lol lol another time skip to when sad 😔😍
______________________

Latte stopped talking to me. I don't blame her. Like I said, I'm easy to remove from lives. Lives that I've ruined. Once they took me out of it, they finally felt happiness. They all kept by me to make me feel better. No one actually cared.

I went out to the woods. I saw the two. I despise them. I despise the fact that I want to see them again. I hate the fact I'm lost without someone to guide me.

I went far out into the woods. I don't care if I get attacked. It's not like anyone would notice me being gone or anything. It's not like there's someone to even care that I'm gone.

Every moment I had with them. It was all just a game. Like the people you meet at vacation. You have all the fun in the world with them, but you have to leave them behind. You try and hide from this, but that day still finds you.

It's been 3 years since both left me. Specifically, Madeline left 4 years ago, Latte left 3 years ago. It all hurts. I hate this day.

I hate this day. Why is it on the calendars? Why did they leave me on the same day? Same month? They wanted me gone for a long time didn't they? They planed this out. Who wouldn't want me gone anyway?

I exited the woods and went to the store. I bought a rope. After paying, I went back to my house.

I tied the noose knot in the rope and stared at it. Why...why do I even care for my life?

(Btw the noose knot is for yk...offing yourself..looked it up just for this story 😍✌️)

I tied the rope up to the roof and stood on a chair. I put the rope over my neck.

Though before I kicked the chair, I went over and locked the door. I know no one's come to visit me for like 7 years, but just to be safe.

I took my glasses off and set them on my table. Am I really about to do this? Oh well not before I leave a small note. I don't want to be revived like Madeline was. He didn't die on purpose, I want to.

I got back on the chair. No one cares no one cares no one cares no one cares no one cares no one cares no one cares no one cares on one cares

*THUD

The chair fell. I can finally be free. Free from such a cruel world.

Two days later
____________________

"Espresso! Open your door! Dang it you brat I finally feel bad for your shit actions and I will break this door down to see your ass!" She banged on the door.

Though there was no one to see. No one in the room. It's empty. No one's in the house.

"Espresso you brat...Madeline could you kindly break his door down?"

"Sure."

Madeline stabbed his sword through the door. To only see a corpse.

Latte's hands shot up to her mouths. "Espresso? Don't tell me... why...why would I leave him alone I knew he gets super depressed when left alone why..WHATS WRONG WITH ME?!"

Madeline stared in terror. Heading over to him, he saw the note.

If anyone even reading this, don't bother to use such relic to revive someone such as me. I mean why would you anyway? It can be used for many various things way more important than me so why would you even want to? Don't waist your time on me. Just ignore me like you did for all those years. Ha! I left on the same day you all did! Isn't that funny? What a way to repay the favor!"

Madeline pov:
___________________

No no this...there's no way...why. Why would we just leave? Why didn't I try? Like I did for him all those years ago? What's wrong with me?! He did this twice...in the same situation...why did we not take that as a sign?!

Why...I missed him so much.. I always hid it..so why..why didn't I try? I really did miss him..what the hell is wrong with me?!

Why the fuck did I just ignore him?! I don't want to revive him..it's what he wants.. and.. I'll do anything to make him happy..